Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for not putting your private life on the internet.

I don’t care what her kitchen looks like, but I do care when we are accused of bullying and being nosy when she puts it all out there for public consumption.

I don’t care what she earns, but I do care when she is moaning about paying out for furlough when there is a small fortune in copper pans hiding on the top shelf.
Well said. Also, HUGE kitchen, poor Jack, with the Smeg out of shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
An early morning shift

Not sure what’s more tit: utensil bunting or wearing a chain on your trousers in the late 00s

7892183B-D7C8-48DE-ABC8-F7D578D2ABB8.jpeg

EE8FB45E-E691-4A1A-9DA8-BB6BF1F08263.jpeg

7F809260-A815-4582-8315-8CFDEE1262D4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Does anyone know if that is Jack's own house or if there is some other arrangement in place?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
Does anyone know if that is Jack's own house or if there is some other arrangement in place?
Heard a rumour that it's a crappy rented bungalow. Not everyone has the credit rating for a house FFS, especially when they've experienced The Poverty!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Not 100% sure, but I think she rents... She might have mentioned once or twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Speaking from a position of relatively more experience than Mack (in grouting I mean; cooking is a given 😉), putting neat bleach on grout is a sure fire way to prematurely disintegrate it. There’s been a huge increase in people wanting grey grout over the past few years, and I’ve seen it look good on a smol ickle handful of occasions. Just my opinion, but grey grout always looks ‘unfinished’ to me!

Reactions: 26
It looks like an absolute death trap tbh, locks and window handles squiggled for her privacy but Jack pls shut that window handle properly I know 2 people that have been broken into because their window wasn’t clipped shut!! That’s not a threat before ya start 🙄

5253A98F-03C1-41E0-9218-9771E18815FD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Speaking from a position of relatively more experience than Mack (in grouting I mean; cooking is a given 😉), putting neat bleach on grout is a sure fire way to prematurely disintegrate it. There’s been a huge increase in people wanting grey grout over the past few years, and I’ve seen it look good on a smol ickle handful of occasions. Just my opinion, but grey grout always looks ‘unfinished’ to me!
Question.

Why could she not have regrouted with white grout?

1. It isn’t that difficult to do.
2. Grout isn’t expensive.
3. She would be able to order it online.
4. Her kitchen isn’t massive so the task isn’t insurmountable.

Because that would involve effort and she probably can’t be arsed.

Reactions: 25
It looks like an absolute death trap tbh, locks and window handles squiggled for her privacy but Jack pls shut that window handle properly I know 2 people that have been broken into because their window wasn’t clipped shut!! That’s not a threat before ya start 🙄

View attachment 381121
I mean, it’s frigging bizarre that we give more of a tit about Jack & SB’s safety than Jack does. And yet WE’RE the horrible trolly bullies!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I heard a rumour that there’s some sort of contract in place granting her use of the property in exchange for money, but I could be wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 69
How does utensil bunting work? It's too high to be reached, so is this supposed to be decorative? God, I'm bored typing this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
The size is decent but its just a typically outdated rental kitchen. Not worth showing off tbh. She definitely lives in a tit tip to be so proudly showing it off after a clean.

Also, my dad has a forever home 🙃, and he still has the same kitchen units from when he bought it over 25yrs ago. We take the piss out of him for it but he just smirks.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I must strongly object! 😜 (although he's only half Ridgeback) The only things under threat from this boy are your knee caps, he loves to give them a sly lick as he walks past
View attachment 381073
Ooh looko! A doggo!
All jokes aside he’s a bit gorgeous, I love him

Oh god I hadn’t even noticed the “utensil bunting”. Bunting implies festive, those sharp things looking like they could drop at any minute look grim. Also I know SHE RENTS but some nice blinds would really cheer the place up

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.