Jack Monroe #129 Jack, could we have a quick chat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great quote from the Scotsman article...

"Having lawyers on speed-dial is the boast of the privileged nerd whose power has gone to their head"

I know she claimed to have 3 (?) therapists on speed dial and has implied the same for her supposed lawyer. Allegedly.

The article is littered with similar nods. There is definitely an undercurrent being played out. The focus on lawyers may allude to contemporaneous contact.

"I imagine some of the figures with lawyers within easy reach – or at least, the threat of libel or defamation action exercised into the muscle memory of their tweeting fingers – have convinced themselves they are in the right ethically, if a statement made against them contains a claim that cannot easily be substantiated."

1610129219150.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry I’d deleted my comment 😂 I can’t be arsed sparing a thought for this pathetic person any more I think. The real world is so much at the moment. Narcs living their lives on Twitter just seem so sort of redundant now
Babe, same. Jack is a pathetic excuse of a priveledged human (rinsed) bean. Nothing is funny about her as she lives in luxury compared to so many and revels in her faux campaigning. A fake existence only verified by Twitter and money.

Wishing you and miniplate all the very best.

Also - another beautiful lockdown baby, massive congratulations to @Ladderedtights 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thank you for all your congratulations. ❤ Might have to avoid you all for a bit because if I laugh I’m going to blow my fanny stitches!
Middle name is an ingredient in gin...🔺

Awww. Little Baby Orris Tights. How sweet.

(Juniper is very pretty. As would be Angelica. Yes, I'm fishing for which one it is. Unless it's a liqueur gin, in which case it's Clementine, isn't it?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
De lurking
Intensive care nurse 🔺...”thunderclap headache” is how we describe the event prior to a brain haemorrhage
Jack you do not speak for me or my colleagues

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 122
I absolutely love this as a name. Also makes me wanna sing the 'Juniper jungle' song.

Thought that mug screenshot was an ad so I just scrolled past but upon further inspection ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
The Love emoji is for Juniper, not the disgusting mug thing!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sometimes I see a word written down so much that I start to think it's spelled wrong. Anyone else with GAD do the same? Or is it because I was bulimic for so long?

This "ADHD means x" where x is something totally normal is so irresponsible. Impressionable people go, "Oh, I do that and I get distracted sometimes!" and self-diagnose, and that nonsense is what leads to serious conditions being treated frivolously (see OCD for the classic example). How do we find new reasons to despise this woman literally every day?!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
I absolutely love this as a name. Also makes me wanna sing the 'Juniper jungle' song.

Thought that mug screenshot was an ad so I just scrolled past but upon further inspection ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
I've now got "Jennifer Juniper, lives upon the hill" as an earworm. Is it an ADHD or ND thing?

NO IT ISN'T

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.