Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anonymous One

"Furloughed FREELANCER admin.."
Blimey!
I haven’t been following much because I’ve been finding thing a bit tough the last few days and needed some time away from the internet but I heard that Caroline has hands. Can anyone confirm whether this is indeed the case?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Just catching up.

1. She's throwing the pity party to end all others, isn't she? We're all struggling. It's shit. But as usual, St Jack has it so much worse than everyone else, with her big expensive house, Patreon money and wealthy housemate (who appears to blink in and out of existence to suit whatever narrative's being pushed on a given day).

2. All this banging on about being a single parent when a) she's referred to SB's "amazing" dad as her co-parent numerous times, and b) he's 10 and usually pretty content to sit quietly and read/do his own thing, based on stuff she's said in the past. It's not like she's caring for three under 5s.

3. If she restricted herself to no more than half an hour of Twitter time a day, she'd have finished her fucking book by now and wouldn't be angling for yet another deadline extension.

4. Her admin shouldn't still be furloughed as there's clearly work to be done, given how BUSY Jack is.

5. Making your own peanut butter seems like a waste of time and energy when a) you're still suffering from Long Short Covid, and b) you're just going to put it in a sodding pot noodle anyway.

6. Why does her peanut butter look alive?

7. Absolutely get fucked x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Silver Linings

VIP Member
F0E77DD3-041A-4A37-97FA-233FE054A611.jpeg
95D7651F-D05A-4199-B4BC-41A940574D91.jpeg
EE886B11-9E26-4F3A-BA85-8FC0DF13F02D.jpeg

FF166891-8462-4FC4-9625-F201FD586548.jpeg
35D8DD6A-92D1-4029-A9CB-A3AB2F0C85D2.jpeg
2B5F475B-78B4-4B42-8300-2C07FEF0E0C9.jpeg

The nerve of her to use the hashtag and the account of people who have received NOTHING for ten months, and filed their bloody tax returns on time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

Ldytnk

I've followed these threads since DKL days but this time.. wow she's pushed me to finally post. That selfie. That bloody selfie. We're all struggling. I'm working 40 hours a week (not on Twitter). I've got two homeschooling sons, one who is autistic and a teenager with a lot of angry hormones. Combined with understanding text based communication and reduced access to his keyworker. It's a lot. I won't post a sad selfie but rest assured I look like an angry bag of mashed potatoes, not like an attractive young woman with a sad face. I'm dealing with it though. Stressed, but you know what we all are.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

kachoochoo

VIP Member
if anyone's interested, this is a statement from the founder of the clapping, who has now distanced herself from it

Screenshot_20210107-203250_Twitter.jpg

FWIW, as an nhs worker, I hated the clapping from the start. empty meaningless gesture that turned into unnecessary street parties

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

jenny2603

VIP Member
I am writing to my MP to ask what THE HELL they are doing to ensure Jack gets to buy a forever home. It's high time someone acted to address the serious problem of spoiled middle class children who are too fucking lazy and self indulgent to work and save like almost everyone else who aspires to own a home. In fact I vote we all storm Downing Street unless an emergency bill is passed giving Jack unlimited access to public funds right now.

• Haha
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm sorry no. There's no way that I earn more than Jack Monroe. No fucking way. You lying shitheap. What did GQ pay you in? Peanuts? Did you make the peanut butter from the peanuts they paid you?

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
This is also a lie. You get 'invited' to apply for SEISS. You get an email and there is a note when you log into your account with HMRC. The form you fill in takes 2 minutes. They know how much you've earned and what you can claim for before you even apply. All you do is confirm that you have had a loss of earnings due to Covid for the specified period and agree to keep evidence to show HMRC that you've earned less and why you've earned less. There is no way to apply multiple times and be rejected. If you've gone through the process, you know what I'm talking about. There isn't a way to apply at all unless you fulfil the criteria of having filed your tax returns from 2018-19 (and the two tax years prior if you've been self employed then).

Screenshot_20210106-205311_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

xoxo

Can I just say a massive THANK (space) YOU to @Silver Linings who is doing a bang-up job of screenshotting all Jack's tweets.

It's not a small job and you are doing it brilliantly! Thank (space) you!

• Heart

appleskin

Chatty Member
So how many weeks you think this hashtag will on for?

just this once as the praise fades- :ROFLMAO:
next week - (y)
two weeks - 😮
more than two weeks - :sick:

Looking at her likes, it's all about herself, but guess it's better than whining about not owning her own house

• Haha
  • Wow

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
View attachment 375578View attachment 375579View attachment 375582
More private info spaffed out into the world. I never thought i’d say it but I feel sorry for Rishi Sunak, trying to be a proper minister and being copied into this rubbish. Also THERE IS NO CHILDCARE BUBBLE.
Double Jack cunt behaviour here, not only is she giving away personal info about her ex's kid, but she also has spun it round to be about how badly it's affected HER. Maybe a normal person would stop the pity party and have some gratitude for their own healthy, non-hospitalised child after receiving such news?
she is literally the most pathetic, soulless whiny person on the planet I HATE HER I actually have no more words for her tonight. No wonder she has no friends, could you imagine how toxic it would be?!

• Heart
Reactions: 82

colouredlines

VIP Member
She is so infuriating. Like, this is the Absolute Worst Jack. She doesn't even inspire humour, just rage. Perched on her dozen sideboards, with at least one of her three freezers full of free fish...she and her stupid white heart of passive aggressiveness can absolutely get fucked.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
Suspect this chaos may actually be a tip jar rattling activity because there’s another personal tax payment due out soon? Our acct rang us yesterday to let us know ours, altho in fairness he’s shit so it could be one from a decade ago who fucking knows x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
It's just occurred to me that it's only been 3 WEEKS since the Sloppies and it already feels like we've had a year's worth of chaoses since then.

7a8d78eff95588848374324527be8a498d7e35eer1-736-724v2_uhq.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

colouredlines

VIP Member
Imagine Rishi Sunak trying to follow the US coup attempt with his phone buzzing every five seconds because Jack Monroe lost 9 patreons

• Haha