Jack Monroe #127 No-spend year

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever posted a wedding gift list ? Any of the 3 will do, basically it would be like a kid circling the Argos Christmas book except it would be John Lewis and Cotswold's.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My guesses:
- She had her windows open during a storm and it just blew in
- It has been stuck at her publisher's all lockdown and has only just arrived
- SB went without sausages and saved his pocket money to buy it (Mothers Day is coming up!)
- It was accidentally delivered but the company doesn't want it back
- A gift from a fellow Express/Telegraph/rightwing colleague
- There was a bright light and a puff of smoke and it suddenly appeared in her living room
- The magic puddle provides again
It’s been raining almost all day here in Southend so the last guess is very possible at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm confused, because isn't what that bleep Allison Peason did - threatening to sue a non public figure for slander - exactly what Jack threatened to do to all of us?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
I'm confused, because isn't what that bleep Allison Peason did - threatening to sue a non public figure for slander - exactly what Jack threatened to do to all of us?!
We know Jack’s memory is as shite as her eyesight #theglovedpigeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Ah, but that was then, this is now dear hart...

It is galling to watch her go against AP for doing the very same thing she's done to a few of us on here. I forget which fraus exactly, but I remember at least 2 of us saying that squiggles had contacted their employers to get revenge for Jack. She just sat back on Twitter with her nasty Narc smirk and let the Flying Monkeys do her bidding.
She is vile.

So, is it just me or has her account been deleted? What the duck is all that about..
Laura Waddell deactivates her SM accounts every weekend.

Reactions: 40
"As a lawyer, you should be familiar with my case"

FRIENDS, i CANNOT
Typed a long post in response to this.

Decided it was in everybody’s best interests to delete and eat more vegan giant chocolate buttons #veganuary continue the forensic analysis of tins whilst watching dream home makeover.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Which Frau Papa is the Express reader? Can she check them again to see if Jack is writing for them on the reg?

Should we start writing that Louisa Compton is the alleged Brexit tin hamburgler?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If anyone has a LexisNexis login they can search Jack to see if she's getting print coverage/columns that wouldn't show up in digital.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.