Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi everyone,
You are such a lovely bunch and I love reading all your posts. JM is too much for me atm.
I am going to try and stop drinking now so won't be around for a while.
Love you all xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 94

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Look, people. We’re just raking over old coals here. We need to face facts - Jack Monroe is a medical marvel and that’s that. (I never get tired of that true drama account either, Marmalade)
A614B7D7-A124-45D2-BBBE-6671D00E638E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Hey listen - it’s all good in the hood. I do appreciate a break - so maybe when Minky does the new threads, I also won’t do the recaps and then it’s a proper good break. Nobody is stepping on anyone’s toes! Poca is no supreme! Anyway, let’s leave it at that. ThankYOU.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

bethlondon

The funny thing about her suggesting she ramped up flavour to make it so she could taste it - it completely ignores how COVID effects taste/smell. It does it by causing an issue with nerve endings. It isn't like a blocked nose where smell or taste decreases a bit, you literally completely lose the sense. It's disturbing. You can lose one or both.

Making something spicier or herbier won't make one bit of difference. But of course she wouldn't know that because she's making it all up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Minky McMoneypenny

How tf is her admin still on furlough when she has all this work and all these patreon things to deal with!? Stfu.

Also, seriously, STILL got a bad credit rating all these years later? 🤨
I have a basic bank account due to a debt management plan that ended 2014. I am now at the highest level credit rating again thanks to a well-managed incredibly high interest credit card and using Klarna responsibly. She should try it. If she wants to build a financially stable future for SB, these would be better actions than not buying butter.
I've kept my simple bank account too, does everything I need and no overdraft option to tempt me. I'm not a saint when it comes to money, but I certainly learned a valuable lesson (says Minky, cracking open a kilo tub of lurpak).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
Frankly this is the best libellous cesspit I've ever wallowed in. Not that I am a connoisseur of libellous cesspits but I don't think that many of them would give me an excuse to photoshop a bloody great kipper under a woman's arm. Here is a haiku to honour the occasion.

The longest COVID
Scent rehabilitation
Delicious kipper

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
View attachment 363924

I was working my way down some of the Kickstarter comments and this one caught my eye. Charming.
Cold.as.ice.reply. As cold as her eyes.
I really am not the dramatic type but as with the heating money lady this nearly has me in tears when I read it. This is why our thread continues to be important.

The kickstarter Emails had me gobsmacked, they contained JMs full repertoire from evoking pity, to emotional blackmail, to whatever. It even had a 'thankyou' in it.
And it now strangely helps me to in hindsight identify my ex as a narc even better- the Emails could have been from her!

Thanks to the cabal for the ongoing laughter, the counterbalance that is required to get through this. Yesterday I was ill, not with short Covid, long Covid, longest Covid and my thermometer did not need a digit extension and I did not wear a bandana and I did not send pics of me or requested food.
I, however, read the SEO posts and laughed so much that my cat regularly got catapulted from my belly (not exaggerating!) and I really thought I was going insane.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

PoorPatrol

VIP Member
I’ve spent my evening reading the Bootstrap book. What a load of shit!! Over two years to write a loaf of non-recipes. Examples:

Mushroom soup. Mushrooms and water. That’s it. No stock, no onions or garlic. In the very short recipe she says you can add other things if you like. Cheers, Jackie!

French toast. Egg and bread. Cool.

Pizza Toast!! A slice of bread, tomato purée, some grated cheese. Wow!!

No wonder I’ve never looked at it again since I bought it, it’s absolutely awful. Also a pancake recipe that she says she got from John Torrode on BBC good food. Erm. What?? You’re selling cookbooks and you’ve spent two years just borrowing someone else’s extremely basic recipe? My goodness this book is dreadful. Absolutely dreadful! Oh, and some glossy pictures but not for all the recipes, and it’s annoying. I can’t imagine the poor Kickstarter people getting not a single photograph 😩

She also mentions going to Budapest, LA, and the Lake District in the few recipes I’ve read so far. Must be terrible never ever ever having a holiday. Poor thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Was this the arse diagram you were looking for? I posted this around the time of her shimmery black eye A&E escapade with her incredible life hack of putting things in a (garish and expensive) bag so that you can carry them around with you. It feels like years ago but it was apparently only mid-September. Lord Slop have mercy.

skeleton shop 2.png

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Sorry, another post re: Kickstarter, but in my fury I forgot to mention her threats to "name and shame" the people daring to question the whereabouts of the books they'd paid her for.

She really, genuinely believed herself to be the aggrieved party in that entire situation, didn't she? I know that's par for the course with Jack, but seriously, how fucking dare she!?

• Angry
  • Heart

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
now we're on the topic of creepy sexual Jack i forgot to say at the time but i think when she makes comments like this she's trying to allude to being some secret mysterious adventurous crazy sex goddess but that's not the image i get at all. In fact i when i look at this pic and then think of Jack wearing it it reminds me of the time that me and my teenage friends saw a night at The Egg in London advertised as ladies night and naively thought it meant girls would get free entry (we were only 15 and fake IDs actually worked back then). What it actually turned out to be was an S&M fetish night in which we spent an hour holding each other closely while being followed by someone scrambling round on all fours dressed as a g*mp before we got scared and went home. Jack reminds me of that g*mp.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 84

colouredlines

VIP Member
Happy new year everyone! I know 2020 has been rough, but I hope each and every one of you can look back over the last 12 months and find a better personal highlight than that one time my cat came into the kitchen lol

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Do you think Jack knows you don't need to tell your accountant about personal purchases? Because I don't think she does. If she's buying dildos out of her business bank account then she's got bigger issues than I thought.
If Jack's downfall ends up coming about because HMRC decide to make an example of her for fiddling the books to fund an extravagant dildo habit I'll need surgery to wipe the smile off my face.

• Haha

lilamay

VIP Member
Journalist Jack was back thismorning! For a couple of minutes anyway, before she deleted this tweet.

Screen Shot 2021-01-01 at 05.33.06.png

That email can be read here:

Maybe if people didn't have multiple 'bubbles', and if those with symptoms properly self-isolated, hospitals wouldn't be in such a critical state.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow