Jack Monroe #124 Jack Monroe has and had covid, coronavirus, rona, covid-19 and long covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this isn't against the rules. I'm a supporter of veganuary and have not tagged JM. If it is, I'll delete my tweet. I just genuinely needed to know because she is damaging to an organisation I support
View attachment 363577, not trying to stir up tit.
Harry you might want to squiggle the response to you as your name is visible x
ETA completely support your post though and doesn’t sound against the rules

Reactions: 34
View attachment 363277
“Marriage” 🤣. Jack, you absolute plonker. Your house is so huge you could easily go without seeing each other all day. It went ‘kablam’ because you’re an insufferable fibbing whingehole.
She exposes herself as a rich snob with every utterance.

Many poor people are poor due to disabilities or unemployment. Meaning they spend a lot of time at home. If there are two people like this in a relationship, or one a carer for a disabled partner, they will be stuck at home together for much longer than 2 months. Most of them won't have the luxury of living together in a spacious £600,000 detached house that Jack thinks is "too small".

Jack can't hack any real adversity.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I just did a twitter search for "jack Monroe" and I guess this is talking about the Marvel character but wow.

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 16.42.29.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Re: Veganuary, possibly the most reasonable conclusion to come from her deliberately misleading use of #veganuary and the word ‘collab’ and also the words ‘cold hard corporate dollar’ - is that she has been paid by some branded vegan mince or whatever to come up with this vegan pastitsio, and is using the hashtag ‘veganuary’ to include it as part of the movement, not the organisation itself (as has been confirmed by them).

Obviously, all very misleading and provocative with her deliberate vagueness, but WHAT ELSE IS NEW.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Hope this isn't against the rules. I'm a supporter of veganuary and have not tagged JM. If it is, I'll delete my tweet. I just genuinely needed to know because she is damaging to an organisation I support , not trying to stir up tit.

View attachment 363588
That last comment needs to be retweeted and often. You don't need to tag her, just enough mentions and it wilk come up in search.

Reactions: 25
Re: Veganuary, possibly the most reasonable conclusion to come from her deliberately misleading use of #veganuary and the word ‘collab’ and also the words ‘cold hard corporate dollar’ - is that she has been paid by some branded vegan mince or whatever to come up with this vegan pastitsio, and is using the hashtag ‘veganuary’ to include it as part of the movement, not the organisation itself (as has been confirmed by them).

Obviously, all very misleading and provocative with her deliberate vagueness, but WHAT ELSE IS NEW.
Still, it would be good for Veganuary to make it clear that she shouldn't be using their hashtag to punt whatever it is she's punting, given the fact she's attempting to piggyback on them to make some cash when she clearly doesn't give a f*ck about it for the other 11 months of the year.

Reactions: 45
OK chaps, I've decided to do Veganuary.
I've done it before but I have to regulate what I eat due to health issues and it is really hard!
Wish me luck x

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Still, it would be good for Veganuary to make it clear that she shouldn't be using their hashtag to punt whatever it is she's punting, given the fact she's attempting to piggyback on them to make some cash when she clearly doesn't give a f*ck about it for the other 11 months of the year.
I think it's grown beyond the oganisation's name now though, people or busineses using the term Veganuary without being linked with Veganuary the organisation. I don't neccesarily link the term to the official organisation, see it more like a Movember or Stoptober thing.

I did a vegan challenge in November three years ago (and am meatless and non-dairy for most of the time since), with the help of Animal Aid rather than the Veganuary organisation.

Reactions: 20
OK chaps, I've decided to do Veganuary.
I've done it before but I have to regulate what I eat due to health issues and it is really hard!
Wish me luck x
This is the only thing putting me off this year, it's difficult enough without adding more restrictions! Hope it goes well for you! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've just checked out their copyrights page. As far as I understand the term 'veganuary ' isn't copyrighted, but all their content and visuals are. As Poca said, once again she's wording things very carefully to imply she's doing something for the official campaign without violating any rules. There'd be many ways she could be clearer, but of course she chooses not to.

Reactions: 47
I've just checked out their copyrights page. As far as I understand the term 'veganuary ' isn't copyrighted, but all their content and visuals are. As Poca said, once again she's wording things very carefully to imply she's doing something for the official campaign without violating any rules. There'd be many ways she could be clearer, but of course she chooses not to.
So as clear as one of her disgusting muddy soups?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m doing veganuary. I mean, I’m going to eat bacon and stuff. But there will be some fruit.
jack has inspired me.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.