Jack Monroe #123 CAROLE MALONE IS AWAY

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her long standing no. 1 fan (poor sweet N**s) who she basically rejected once she realised she wasn't very "cool" or "relevant" and generally a little bit of a "simpleton". No longer seems to follow her?

Reactions: 44
I'm so crap at Internet that when I Google "Louisa Compton head of channel 4 news covid long covid with Jack Monroe, I just get "is Compton still a dangerous city?"
Sometimes when I see her name, I get 'Straight Outta Compton' in my head. Maybe she could do a tribute rap with the members of NWA?

Reactions: 33
Fitnessqueen

7 minutes ago
THIS WAS THE 12th YOU NINNY! And now she’s deleted it! Anyone else literally sitting on their hands due to strong crossover temptation?

I’m finding it hard to resist but I’m a good honest Tattler and I won’t cross the floor

Reactions: 37
Thread title suggestion: Jack Monroe: Long on Covid, Short on Truth.

Reactions: 103
No, not your phone doing a chaos. Jack's been on a delete spree, think everything up to the 14th Dec is gone!

Reactions: 32
I know Mail journos definitely lurk on some threads here as a lot of the stuff talked about in the Secret Celeb Gossip pops up on the Daily Mail sidebar of shame.

I’m positive people, other than us ninnies, are watching and waiting.....
If it was anyone other that Jack, I'd be saying she must be mortified at literally everyone knowing that she's lying. But as it's Jack, I'm sure she thinks she can style it out.
The main issue at this stage imo is Louisa and that piece in the Times. I'm sure certain publications would love to scalp the Head of News and Current Affairs at C4.

Reactions: 52
Please, please, please will someone just copy and paste this whole comment in the direction of The Mail, The Guardian, The Express, The BBC, C4 and Del Monte and hopefully she may finally be held to account for the absolute shite that she comes out with about the shit show of a life that she has.

Reactions: 49
She’ll either ignore it or give some over dramatic reply that doesn’t address the question (my newsagent is DEAD)

Reactions: 84
View attachment 362006
Ok, who remembers the scene from Blackadder? “Baldrick, have you no idea what ’irony’ is? Baldrick: Yes, it's like ’goldy’ and ’bronzy‘ only it's made out of iron.”

So she is confirming that she definitely went shopping whilst she was supposed to be isolating, then?

Who would have thought it - Jack Monroe broke lockdown and self isolation rules by going shopping with Covid symptoms.

Reactions: 52
So she is confirming that she definitely went shopping whilst she was supposed to be isolating, then?

Who would have thought it - Jack Monroe broke lockdown and self isolation rules by going shopping with Covid symptoms.
Even if she herself didn't have symptoms at this time, Louisa has put it on record that her day 1 was the 10th of December - so if she's sharing a house with Jack, Jack should have been also isolating on the 12th.

Reactions: 49
She's tweeting advice on post-viral fatigue. Wow she's really doubling down eh? What a...fun ride her followers are in for in the next few months
Hopefully people will still get their postcards because the postbox is very close by (nearer than the chippie )

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.