Jack Monroe #120 Jack and trace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Comrade?! Who was this to, Sarah Vine?!

Seeing the opulent setups my fellow fraus have, decided to have a bath with a bath bomb my husband misguidedly bought me for after childbirth, doesn’t bear thinking about does it x

Reactions: 69
Oh fuck it, I'm having a beer and going in. That beautiful little bastard better not wake up and want fed. This thread is such a HOOT.

Reactions: 42
Words can't describe my love for The Sloppies, it's a work of utter beauty and has brought so much delight this evening. You bloody genius @Switchstreetz and all the cabal who keep me entertained every day (and I suppose a sulky and grudging "thankyou" to Jack for her complete commitment to broadcasting chaos online for dopamine hits)

Sláinte!

Reactions: 45
Exceptional work @Switchstreetz. Thank you and everyone else involved in bringing these outstanding Awards to us. I just love it here! 🤍🤍🤍

Reactions: 36
That’s hilarious!
‘You were a bit “hyper” yesterday.’

No shit, squiggle.
Anyway, Jack sleep now. And perhaps she’ll wake up talking like an adult.
She’s saying goodbye like she’s Sleeping Beauty off to hibernate for 40 days. Not off Twitter for five minutes max

Reactions: 43
a million times thank you for this!

I'm so glad the thrifty shades of beige "won" in "my" category, it's so appalling! SEND PEOPLE THEIR STUFF JACK.

and thank you for including me

I have HOOTED so much I may have accidentally turned into jack!

this is us!

Reactions: 35
Isn't it quite close to Christmas to be publishing Christmas recipes now? I'm extraordinarily disorganised and even I have a vague plan/have bought things. And when I've had less money, I would have been buying little bits here and there for quite a while now and would have an actual plan, not just rely on someone hopefully making a vegetable peel recipe the week before?

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.