Jack Monroe #112 Is that it? IS THAT IT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 329834
This person is being an arse but to me it highlights how tone deaf the whole thing was tbh.
Again, she's so overly keen to rush to GQ's defence without stopping to consider whether it was all utterly crass and bell end ish (of GQ, NOT Marcus). It's embarrassing. I am sure MR doesn't need a baked bean blogger taking down squiggles in his mentions?

• Heart
Reactions: 47
tit fraus, I've just remembered I had a dream last night where Jack was following me around a sainsburys local brandishing vegetables at me 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Again, she's so overly keen to rush to GQ's defence without stopping to consider whether it was all utterly crass and bell end ish (of GQ, NOT Marcus). It's embarrassing. I am sure MR doesn't need a baked bean blogger taking down squiggles in his mentions?
Maybe the cheque from GQ hasn't come through yet.

tit fraus, I've just remembered I had a dream last night where Jack was following me around a sainsburys local brandishing vegetables at me 🥴
Well you will go sidling up to her whispering about how much you admire her work.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate how she describes herself and her actions as "sweary" as part of this faux working class character she created. "I'm too sweary for television" - no you're a bit too tit at both cookery and presenting for telly. It's again using tropes like the "angry Northern Irish woman".
Nah that won't be it Jack. I swear like a trooper (my Dad raised me right) and I've not been kicked out yet. It'll be because you're not good enough. Sorry if that doesn't fit your bleeping narrative PAL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I have never seen anyone retweet themselves as often as she does it, it makes me want to die of secondhand embarrassment. bleeping potatoes again 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Bet Jack's raging that Marcus has said that's the "full video". It features exactly the same clips of her as were used in the 'unfull' video - no bloopers, no dancing, nothing! Also, describing it as the "full video" totally undercuts the 4 hour director cut she's in the middle of putting together 👍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I looked at the video and he looked about as uncomfortable as someone who was told to put cheese cake in a curry.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s retweeted bloody potatoes again. Those bits of toast haunt me.
It’s so disingenuous as well because the toast and water photo was originally from her Living Below the Line challenge but now she uses to say, “Look what I used to live on.”

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Bet Jack's raging that Marcus has said that's the "full video". It features exactly the same clips of her as were used in the 'unfull' video - no bloopers, no dancing, nothing! Also, describing it as the "full video" totally undercuts the 4 hour director cut she's in the middle of putting together 👍

it cuts off so abruptly too! "people have been campaigning for years. it it it..." *fin*

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.