Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pocahontas

VIP Member
So obviously the posh chair is the latest in her ‘I’m going to show you an expensive item and then spin a load of lies about how I acquired it.’

Tonight on the wheel of providence: a second-hand shop exactly three miles away and no means of transport but a pescatarian bodybuilder. Clap. Clap. Clap.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

jenny2603

VIP Member
I'm wandering about alternately muttering "mussels. With pears?" and "traaaazers? On a bird"

She's broken me. The rest of my life will be like this with only rinsed hoops to sustain me.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Does anyone remember in February when Jack made her own sanitiser and was going to "share the recipe soon?" 😂

This was when Italy was going into lockdown and you couldn't get the stuff for love nor money... Of course all deleted now.

• Haha
  • Wow

HotesTilaire

VIP Member
Big hugs to all of the cabal who have had the narc experience. I do wonder if that is what draws us together- a shared need to keep receipts. When you’ve been gaslighted and victimized as much as a narc’s target, it’s a kind of protection.

• Heart

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
Why does she keep repeating the 'do you expect me to throw out all my food' crap. No we would just like some honesty and for JM to stop claiming she's feeding 2 adults and a child on £20 a week.

• Heart
  • Haha

ScamSandwich

Chatty Member
I could be horribly wrong but did the Frauen at any point explicitly or unexplicitly forbid her to buy butter? Asking for a friend.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
Olive bread sauce, is basically bready olive porridge slop isn't it. Personally, I'd have the right hand side of that list with spaghetti. Boil the spaghetti, dress it with lemon, chilli, chopped olives and oil, meanwhile stir fry the breadcrumbs and garlic until golden and toasted, Serve the pasta with the golden garlicky breadcrumbs flung over the top with sheer abandon.
That sound lovely but can I take the pan to bed to greedily stuff the lot into my willing facehole whilst emitting the moans of an amorous warthog? This is a deal breaker for me as I am a very sensuous person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56