Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miguel doesn’t get grief cos his food is solid babe.

I’m so far behind but just want to reassure anyone and especially our angel @MancBee that there’s absolutely no way someone from within an organisation would forward your email. The lengths I have to go to at work to send a list of customer emails for entirely valid work purposes is unbelievable, fines for GDPR breaches are ruinous and no one would be taking that risk. I don’t even like reading customer email addresses much less forwarding them on to a rancid bleep for fun.
I don't believe for a second any email was actually forwarded to her or whatever her claim was. She's just read it on here and made up an attention seeking story for Twitter content as always. Same with this morning's "going to address this as it's tiresome" rant. Nobody had mentioned her farcical £20 shop on Twitter for weeks, she's talking about here. Laugh it off, keep receipts!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
There’s no treats. I don’t know a child who would be okay with that. Are there no puddings?
I usually make oat biscuits every other week. We had cupcakes last week and Prince Lumpy has asked for sponge and custard (cos it’s cold).
There is no joy. That’s what SB will remember, not whether you rent or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There needs to be a side by side of the lies.

“I use Smartprice soap”
Exhibit A: photo of her gifted skincare.

“I use basic washing-up liquid”
Exhibit B: photo of her well-stocked sink area.

Etc, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Just catching up rather unsuccesfully.
So she has BFRB amongst her other handicaps.
I had to google that one and then realised I've had that since I was a small child. I used to bite my mouth really badly until it was pouring with blood and I still do it now to a lesser extent. I didn't know it had a name. I must now declare myself disabled and use my terrible condition as an excuse for me being an hole to other people now and again.
Well if it's good enough for our Jack.......
I wonder what her parents make of her constant reminders that she was a sex worker 🙄 I have visions of her now in Band of Gold.
I have bitten the inside of my cheek for years and never thought that it was a medical condition! twit pathologises every single part of her behaviour for her cosplay.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm my regular ' be fair to Jack ' post, I feel obliged to point out that Jack suggested using tinned potatoes FIRST. (2014)

Well, before Miguel anyway. I doubt she was the first person to do it.
Why would you do that when a) if you want superduper cheap and cupboard stable, Smash would make it taste just like the storecupboard versions and b) POTATOES are CHEAP?

Reactions: 16
The old "how dare I buy something nice for myself!" Feat. overuse of the crying with laughter emoji always rears it's ugly head in these situations. Oh what a tangled web

Screenshot_20201122-101436.png

This particular squiggle seems to be nicely calling her out lately. She'll be blocked soon I'm sure

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
There's soo much that annoys me but this is just ridiculous! First of all Louisa's only there 4 nights a week and second of all for Christ's sake she OBVIOUSLY isn't dependent on your little pathetic povplay shop Jack. I mean, really!

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 18.13.37.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
1CE9F7E5-5BCD-4112-9A95-5891AE35A658.jpeg

WAAAARK! WAAAARK! ABANDON SHIP! This fucker‘s leaking like a colander!

• Haha
Reactions: 75
There’s no treats. I don’t know a child who would be okay with that. Are there no puddings?
I usually make oat biscuits every other week. We had cupcakes last week and Prince Lumpy has asked for sponge and custard (cos it’s cold).
There is no joy. That’s what SB will remember, not whether you rent or not.
We never have biscuits in but we often bake them and cakes. I also buy either a tub of ice-cream, make your own jelly or ice lollies. Just plain juice ones( we used to make our own but the mould broke and I haven't seen another one to buy recently.

Reactions: 19
How does she "carry over" so much stuff when there's barely enough to go around in the first place? How does Louisa live like this, cycling 200 miles a week and earning a high salary but eating food only someone below the poverty line would have to endure (and would probably need support from a food bank)?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I use eco soap that I get dispensed for 99p a bottle and I use bar soap for washing. Our house each have their own bar. I don't like shampoo bars so still have shampoo in a bottle but considering get it dispensed once this one runs out as I want to reduce my plastic use even more.

On average I spend about 5 pounds a week on cleaning stuff, such as toliet rolls, bleach, disinfectant etc. Sometimes more sometimes less depending on what's needed. I buy small boxes of washing up powder every week from the pound shop to top up my big box.
I live with a septic tank so am very careful as to what I use, no bleach etc. I buy 5 litres of household liquids at a time and decant though I try to space them out over the months and am trialling the Aldi Eco range. Aldi cheap loo rolls are the best for Senga the Septic! I use vinegar, bottled lemon(!), washing soda and bicarbonate in cleaning as much as possible, bar pure soap in the shower and solid shampoo from a local maker.

Reactions: 23
She literally tweeted about a week ago about how she decanted liquid soap into one of those marble-effect Wilko dispensers.
And wasn't there some sort of special hair thickening shampoo in the shower with the eucalyptus twigs?

• Haha
Reactions: 51
So I got off the phone about an hour ago from a call with one of my oldest friends, who has lost her job due to covid, and has been struggling to claim benefits whilst she tries to get something else. I've been in floods of tears as she was saying things along the lines of "maybe the world would be a better place if I wasn't in it" and "am I so stupid that no employer wants me". She is a JM fan, and actually mentioned how she tried to do the £20 shop (this being someone living alone) and felt like a failure as it wasn't enough! This re-confirms to me why I think Jack is so dangerous with her posts. (I am now in the doghouse as I rang my friend's mum as soon as we got off the phone and she is driving over tomorrow morning, apparently I broke the trust. Tbh I would rather my friend be alive and hate me than anything else)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.