Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that she’s apparently many years away from buying this “forever home” (boak - misty-eyed rhetoric, anyone?), but once she finally does I hope it has dry rot and rising damp which go undetected by her surveyors, and a particularly violent poltergeist.

Utterly vile, manipulative hag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
.... And now I have read her new tweets about the house for her son and I am rolling my eyes again. As you were, canal xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Boris and his mates don’t tweet every time they go for a piss so there’s less ammunition for us. Obviously her terrible antics don’t quite come close to theirs. She won’t be sat at the head table with them in hell but will probs be doing the catering.
It's what they deserve!
What new layer of hell is this? Curry with mandarins and a teabag in it? I'll take the red hot poker up me arse please, it will be over quicker...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Once again the squiggles are all suggesting a shopping trolley and asking why she hasn't got one yet

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
It's what they deserve!
What new layer of hell is this? Curry with mandarins and a teabag in it? I'll take the red hot poker up me arse please, it will be over quicker...
Remember that joke about the man in hell and after seeing what he sees the devil says "coffee breaks over, back on your heads?" well that will be Boris and Co and a sea of a jack slop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
No toilet roll, shampoo, soap, washing up liquid, washing powder, fabric conditioner or any cleaning products.

Is she still using up the Brexit stockpile she was so proud of?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Those stupid poors. If only they were as clever as her. Her comeuppance needs to come very soon.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.