Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to stop us from talking about her patreon, didn’t she? How awful for her parents to say she’s never felt secure. Cowbag. Dangerous, awful, horrible woman
3B4DFEDA-7CBE-4DC6-A668-5ABD652E5A6D.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 52
Oh look pretending she's getting pelters for being a woman and a single parent with political opinions. No Jack it's because you're a dishonest, attention seeking, greedy, materialistic, manipulative, self serving arse who would be a liability to any cause if anyone took them seriously. Being on the left, I wish more than anything you were a Tory because you really are worse than a man down. The reason other people doing budget cook books don't get the same criticism you do is because they just get on with their work and aren't compelled to make utter clowns of themselves at every opportunity. If you were capable of self reflection you'd have worked all that our yourself aaaaaages ago, you ridiculous middle class she oaf.

View attachment 320043
100000% this.

Also Miguel can actually cook and knows how to plate up a dish.....Jack

Reactions: 34
This. We don’t like you because you con bleeding-heart-Guardian*-subscribing-liberal-types into coughing up their cash, it’s because vulnerable, desperate people are inevitably swept up in your bullshit wave. Masquerading as a hero while jumping on any bandwagon that just might get you the attention and dopamine you crave is another nail in the coffin built from red flags and whoopsie stickers. Most of us seemingly know someone just like you - we see their crappy narcissistic behaviour in your actions and vice versa.

*Do they even like her these days?
I mean... a bunch of us on Tattle actually ARE ‘bleeding-heart-Guardian*-subscribing-liberal-types’. And a lot of us don’t like her any more. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
“And still be here in spring to see it grow.”

How long have you been in the crappy bungalow? Long enough to tick that one off, surely... (by my bootleg Monty Don estimations)
PSA: you can totally grow hydrangeas in pots :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 56
*pokes head back in now bingo numbers have ended*

So, finally she admits all this £20 bullshit is so she can save money to buy a home? Nothing wrong with that (although you've got to be earning a high salary to be able to save the tens of thousands needed) but a far cry from her rent being 90% of her income blah blah.

Reactions: 63
I mean... a bunch of us on Tattle actually ARE ‘bleeding-heart-Guardian*-subscribing-liberal-types’. And a lot of us don’t like her any more. 😁
Myself included, tbh! 😁 Soz for going off on one, she’s just SO deluded or wilfully ignorant. Can’t decide which.

Reactions: 26
Patreon update. These posts are all from this week. Guess it's more important to sound off about an entirely unrelated film than respond to people who pay you money. (I guess it's possible she responded privately, but A) why? and B) how likely is that, really?)

View attachment 319991

Just wanted to say, thanks for providing receipts on this... of course, it’s exactly what everyone knew would happen. Great work Jack, letting your PAYING Patreons down.

Reactions: 31
Had to stop us from talking about her patreon, didn’t she? How awful for her parents to say she’s never felt secure. Cowbag. Dangerous, awful, horrible woman View attachment 320060
I'd certainly agree that nurses and firefighters aren't paid enough for what they do but they're both decently paid stable jobs in the context of the labour market. She wants to try having parents who worked in the private sector with way less in the way of job security or parents who work zero hours contracts and can't plan from one month to the next. bleeping fantasist.

Reactions: 35
Oh look pretending she's getting pelters for being a woman and a single parent with political opinions. No Jack it's because you're a dishonest, attention seeking, greedy, materialistic, manipulative, self serving arse who would be a liability to any cause if anyone took them seriously. Being on the left, I wish more than anything you were a Tory because you really are worse than a man down. The reason other people doing budget cook books don't get the same criticism you do is because they just get on with their work and aren't compelled to make utter clowns of themselves at every opportunity. If you were capable of self reflection you'd have worked all that our yourself aaaaaages ago, you ridiculous middle class she oaf.

View attachment 320043
I
how long before she remembers she posted a photo of a stack of bills, had her
Begging bowl the start of lockdown (before she LEFT) claiming most of her work had dried up and was she hated to ask for money, but she was desperate.

Countdown for deletion?

• Heart
Reactions: 49
As I've said before, she doesn't want the 2 up 2 down starter home to start building up from.
She wants the 8 bed, with stables, extra buildings for 'kitchen work' sat in its own 5-acre grounds house straight off.

Reactions: 58
It's not because she's a woman! It's because she's dishonest. I'm not a massive Migual fan but at least he's honest about his circumstances. JM's out for £20 shops but spending loads of money elsewhere on ridiculous things and people less well off than her are sending her money!!!

(Also - can somebody who writes better than me write an intro about why she fucks us off so much? Could be handy to stick at the top of the thread as the rest of the recap is from the previous one but this is just general hard facts about her being a gaslighting lying pov face cosplayer)
The thing under the spoiler at the start of each thread does that I think

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.