Jack Monroe #108 You’re really good on camera mate, honestly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annnnd she's off. She is claiming she is saving for a house for her son, but surely she's got another 1000 years of CCJs so please give her money.
Yeah, just saw that [completed it, mate] 😁

Don't fall for it SB! You'll forever be in her debt, "Don't forget who bought you this house. There's a spare room for Mama, isn't there? Who is going to take care of me when I'm middle-aged!?"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Here she goes. People are asshats because they criticise her for doing a 20 quid a week shop. No Jack. People criticise you for the never ending tip jar rattling. The Patreon.

She’s just admitted that she’s not poor. Well in that case she can shut the Patreon and tip jar and do her 20 quid a week shops and save for a deposit on a flat or house with her own money.

Of course she has to bring her son into this. Of course she does. Who would begrudge my son a permanent home. I honestly could not care less if she buys or rents. I care about her being vague about what she earns and giving off the impression that she’s dirt poor when she’s nothing of the sort

Having a permanent home doesn’t mean that you have to buy a house. There are plenty of people who stay in housing association or council tenancies for life.

She’s so manipulative. It’s scary. It’s been pointed out to her so many times but she keeps on with these dramas.

Most people would have put their name down for a council house when she was in poverty. She would have had one by now or housing association. Not her.

She also stated that she had the opportunity to I believe part purchase a property for a low price when she worked for the fire service. So why didn’t she?

Stop blaming complete strangers for your life choices Jack. That is the bottom line here.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
It's not because she's a woman! It's because she's dishonest. I'm not a massive Migual fan but at least he's honest about his circumstances. JM's out for £20 shops but spending loads of money elsewhere on ridiculous things and people less well off than her are sending her money!!!

(Also - can somebody who writes better than me write an intro about why she fucks us off so much? Could be handy to stick at the top of the thread as the rest of the recap is from the previous one but this is just general hard facts about her being a gaslighting lying pov face cosplayer)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Jack, we know you’re not poor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
That “here for the cheap granola recipes” comment really ticked her off didn’t it.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Surely she means “the financial security HE’S never known”, as she grew up in a financially secure mortgaged household.

At least we’ve gone from “My rent is 93% of my income and I can’t afford butter” to admitting she has savings. Baby steps.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Just parking these here before she deletes them.

Also, we now have it in black and white that she's ~ not poor ~
View attachment 320033
Oh dear God why can't we have an eyeroll emoji?
She wasn't fussed about moving SB miles away when she got a millionaire girlfriend. She wasn't fussed when she moved again because they split up 5 minutes later and his new stepmother and stepsister were gone. I don't know how old he was then but even if he was only in nursery/reception he still would have moved schools twice in a short period of time.
Why oh why can she not accept that moving so many times is pretty much her decision?
Why am I even asking this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85
Oh look pretending she's getting pelters for being a woman and a single parent with political opinions. No Jack it's because you're a dishonest, attention seeking, greedy, materialistic, manipulative, self serving arse who would be a liability to any cause if anyone took them seriously. Being on the left, I wish more than anything you were a Tory because you really are worse than a man down. The reason other people doing budget cook books don't get the same criticism you do is because they just get on with their work and aren't compelled to make utter clowns of themselves at every opportunity. If you were capable of self reflection you'd have worked all that our yourself aaaaaages ago, you ridiculous middle class she oaf.

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 15.19.42.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 81
And so the pattern repeats itself again. Different day, forever shifting goal posts. Doesn't even merit a response.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
anyway, I didn't think it was £20 a week anymore? didn't it become £80 a month? hence the £31.59 remaining 🤨

eta oh, it's the same thing apparently. and what happened to Dave the greengrocer?

20201122_154027.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I’m not sure which other people she is referring to but Miguel (who I’m not a fan of either but I feel I should defend him here) doesn’t hide the fact he lives in a lovely house in Camden, nor that he sold his previous business for tons of money. He’s never said, “I do £1 meals because I can’t afford butter.” That’s why Jack gets criticised. Not because she is a woman or doesn’t have a “tidy nuclear family unit.” It’s because she buys £3k fridges, expensive sideboards and £300 sleeper train tickets and then complains about how little she has.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Honestly this is what grinds my gears. Like none of this is within her control.
Don’t rent a massive bungalow in a ‘naice’ area in the first bleeping place, rent a small flat, get a second job (this will also help with your mortgage application), save money, stop buying stuff, get a good deposit together.
take control and duck off...

and your son moved TWICE because you moved in with a girlfriend you didn’t know very well and then split up with. I’m sure you could move to a cheaper area (not entirely sure where Southend even is).

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Oh look pretending she's getting pelters for being a woman and a single parent with political opinions. No Jack it's because you're a dishonest, attention seeking, greedy, materialistic, manipulative, self serving arse who would be a liability to any cause if anyone took them seriously. Being on the left, I wish more than anything you were a Tory because you really are worse than a man down. The reason other people doing budget cook books don't get the same criticism you do is because they just get on with their work and aren't compelled to make utter clowns of themselves at every opportunity. If you were capable of self reflection you'd have worked all that our yourself aaaaaages ago, you ridiculous middle class she oaf.

View attachment 320043
This. We don’t like you because you con bleeding-heart-Guardian*-subscribing-liberal-types into coughing up their cash, it’s because vulnerable, desperate people are inevitably swept up in your bullshit wave. Masquerading as a hero while jumping on any bandwagon that just might get you the attention and dopamine you crave is another nail in the coffin built from red flags and whoopsie stickers. Most of us seemingly know someone just like you - we see their crappy narcissistic behaviour in your actions and vice versa.

*Do they even like her these days?

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.