Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooBelle

VIP Member
Just parking these here before she deletes them.

Also, we now have it in black and white that she's ~ not poor ~
View attachment 320033
Oh dear God why can't we have an eyeroll emoji?
She wasn't fussed about moving SB miles away when she got a millionaire girlfriend. She wasn't fussed when she moved again because they split up 5 minutes later and his new stepmother and stepsister were gone. I don't know how old he was then but even if he was only in nursery/reception he still would have moved schools twice in a short period of time.
Why oh why can she not accept that moving so many times is pretty much her decision?
Why am I even asking this?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Yes, I believe Jack will be calling the Bingo numbers later on.
"Bailiff at the door...number 4"
"Lady doctor's orders...number 9"
"Ouchy legs eleven"
"Two little sideboards, 22"
"Ask for more, 34" (didn't even need to change that one)
"Two fat cloves of garlic, 88"

Etc...

(On a permanent grunk, sorry if someone's already beaten me to this!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I love trying-to-keep-a-secret Jack because it’s always such a puttering anti-climax after she’s spent weeks palpably fizzing with hints of How Great and Career Changing it’ll be, and it turns out to be 4 minutes of her making an absolute penis of herself in one form or another.
Never did get the big reveal after this build up did we? 🤔

921B95CC-5A7D-4834-A3F7-FAA579C7A445.jpeg

Credit - @NorthernSoul

• Haha
  • Sick

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I fucking despise this woman.

I’m willing someone to reply back and ask her why she still has Patreon and why she begs on Twitter. Please for the love of god, someone expose the lies.
There is no way she has all that work lined up, she’s toxic.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 84

lilamay

VIP Member
Google, squiggle?!

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 08.01.44.png

Literally - if you just type in 'Jack Monroe orange salt' it comes straight up.

I do worry for these squiggles who seem to be a sandwich short of a picnic.

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Regarding the visits from the dark hound, the commercialization of treatments and “virtue signaling” really annoys me. The “hey, you-you got this” tweets only comfort the author. In the midst of an episode what you really need is a small child wanting to wave hello and giggle at the supermarket Or a random colleague buying you a coffee or biscuits “just because” something spontaneous and kind. Not a #bekind badge.
One thing I find rather annoying is the people who post 'just reach out' stuff on social media. I only moved to where I live last year and as such I haven't had much of a close local friend network. When we were allowed to see people outside again I reached out to a few people who I had begun to become friends about meeting up. By and large the answer was 'I'm busy' or 'it's too far.' Now I know people have their own needs and closer friends they want to prioritise. To be fair, I also didn't tell them how depressed or lonely I was feeling because I didn't want to guilt or sad-fish people into seeing me and I can't expect them to mind read. But it's very frustrating to see the same people posting 'just reach out' messages on Facebook when you did try and reach out and they weren't available. I figured it's more about virtue signalling rather than actually wanting several messages from friends about their chronic depression or out of control anxiety.

Thankfully I have some very good non-local friends who have been much more emotionally present (even if the physical isn't possible). With the local people, I've ended up just stopping reaching out because the one-sided contact and concern was just making any depression I was having worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 83

HarderFaster

VIP Member
The wailing, floor-clawing irony of the JM threads being praised for not having terrible rhyme shoehorned into the titles and then us spending an entire thread posting multiple variants of NINETY (btw there are only 90 numbers in bingo) tenuous rhymes 😂

Frauen, Herren: I love you, but some suggestions have been - in Millennial internet parlance - a reach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
Oh please let the This Morning thing be true. I could do with a good laugh.
Nothing will ever beat her silent back to the camera and then producing uncooked pasta as poor Ruth valiantly struggled to coax an actual recipe from her.
It was fucking brilliant.
And let's never forget...
eamonn.jpg

(Picture credit to @lilamay 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

jenny2603

VIP Member
Oh look pretending she's getting pelters for being a woman and a single parent with political opinions. No Jack it's because you're a dishonest, attention seeking, greedy, materialistic, manipulative, self serving arse who would be a liability to any cause if anyone took them seriously. Being on the left, I wish more than anything you were a Tory because you really are worse than a man down. The reason other people doing budget cook books don't get the same criticism you do is because they just get on with their work and aren't compelled to make utter clowns of themselves at every opportunity. If you were capable of self reflection you'd have worked all that our yourself aaaaaages ago, you ridiculous middle class she oaf.

Screenshot 2020-11-22 at 15.19.42.png

• Angry
  • Wow

NP

VIP Member
I’m not sure which other people she is referring to but Miguel (who I’m not a fan of either but I feel I should defend him here) doesn’t hide the fact he lives in a lovely house in Camden, nor that he sold his previous business for tons of money. He’s never said, “I do £1 meals because I can’t afford butter.” That’s why Jack gets criticised. Not because she is a woman or doesn’t have a “tidy nuclear family unit.” It’s because she buys £3k fridges, expensive sideboards and £300 sleeper train tickets and then complains about how little she has.

• Heart
  • Haha

Montrachet

Chatty Member
Sorry to trouble you all, but I haven't left the house for 6 months. Can someone pick up some Monster Munch, a Lion bar, and a pair of socks for my IBS?

1606038656344.png

• Haha
  • Wow

HarderFaster

VIP Member
‘Needed to’. Surely super feminist Jack could have said no?View attachment 318753
Forgive me if I seem cynical for wondering whether someone with 109 followers, one of whom is Jack, has any real grasp on what will and won’t go “viral”.

I love trying-to-keep-a-secret Jack because it’s always such a puttering anti-climax after she’s spent weeks palpably fizzing with hints of How Great and Career Changing it’ll be, and it turns out to be 4 minutes of her making an absolute penis of herself in one form or another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80