Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Diet coke chicken is a famous slimming world meal which loads of people like for some strange reason. I know you can poach gammon in coke, I tried it once and it wasn't great.

I really don't know why you would want to add something full of sweeteners to your food.
I love diet coke chicken as its a bit Chinese in taste, but that's an abomination

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I buy their stuff as well. I have a standing order set up for them. They are really nice people as well. I had trouble with my standing order and Clara who owns the business phoned me and sorted it out.
Thanks for the information about Cosy cottage. I’ve signed up for their emails.

Reactions: 9

Lastoftheflumps

Cosy Cottage alert - Can anyone recommend a shampoo bar for greasy hair (for my daughter). Also a shampoo bar for dyed hair (me)??.
I use any of the vegan shampoo bars and I have dyed hair. I have a monthly subscription and I think that’s the cheapest way to do it. The ones they sent me to start with were lavender but I had a few lemon grass ones as well.

I think you get ten per cent off and free postage if you buy monthly. The shampoo bars last ages so I give the spares to my mum

If you message them on Facebook they will let you know the best ones to use.

Reactions: 7