Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100%

If someone had actually left soap on her doorstep, she'd say she was being hate-crimed

Reactions: 40

Reactions: 51
Quoting myself to add that whoever did this would 100% reveal themselves as they obviously follow her. Bet they won't though...

Reactions: 31
I have a fear of this!

Reactions: 17
I'm just a few years older than jack and I do know most of these apparently old-fashioned toiletries... maybe I'm posher than I thought

oh wait, I have absolutely no idea about any of the penhaligons scents that she loves so much, so I can't possibly be as posh as her!

Reactions: 31

If the new thread had a smell, what would it beeeeee?

Reactions: 36
Yes, there’s normally a pharmacy next to greengrocers, normally on a shopping parade a nice walk away from home...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.