Jack Monroe #102 Stop getting Bond wrong!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had left overs for tea, I made slow cooker fajitas, and apple sponge and custard yesterday.

Tonight the remains of the fajitas had some more Peppers added (as there wasn't that much left), and some cheese and then I made enchiladas. The apple sponge was warmed in a low oven, and served with the microwaved custard.

Delicious

• Heart
Reactions: 30
TBF, her earrings always look like they're not actually in her ears. I notice every time and then can't summon the energy to figure out why.
Her earlobes are near nonexistent is why, I think.

She's been twitter silent for an almost unprecedented amount of time (save for when she's not done a deliberate flounce). I like it but it's also a bit .... eerie. #silencio

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I just read on Mumsnet (hardly a reputable source but I’m in a Google rabbit hole) that Jack once claimed to have been a sex worker?! Was she?! I fully support sex workers - sex work is work, plain and simple. However is this just another one of her lies?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
it was all of those things. It did taste better than it looked, especially with a bit of doctoring

Right, who is making something next?
Do you mind if I give it a miss? I’ve already nearly been poisoned this week. Mr ssw decided to do a Jack style chaos involving a sticky toffee pudding and garlic Mayo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
just watching Mom and, apart from the mashing up fish fingers 😨 she's causing me an existential crisis by by looking my age while I know she's my dad's age🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 37
We had left overs for tea, I made slow cooker fajitas, and apple sponge and custard yesterday.

Tonight the remains of the fajitas had some more Peppers added (as there wasn't that much left), and some cheese and then I made enchiladas. The apple sponge was warmed in a low oven, and served with the microwaved custard.

Delicious
This is probably a stupid question as there’s a massive clue in the name how do you make slow cooker fajitas?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Big respect to anyone who actually made that peach and chickpea curry and ate it or whatever other monstrosity it was.

That’s just all levels of disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 26
just watching Mom and, apart from the mashing up fish fingers 😨 she's causing me an existential crisis by by looking my age while I know she's my dad's age🥴
Oh no Moms now cooking with banana skins and FAT cloves of garlic ...wtf!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I just read on Mumsnet (hardly a reputable source but I’m in a Google rabbit hole) that Jack once claimed to have been a sex worker?! Was she?! I fully support sex workers - sex work is work, plain and simple. However is this just another one of her lies?
Probably made up to humiliate her parents more than anything else, I reckon.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.