Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flumps

VIP Member
Very doubtful that her being talked about here has led to the bullying of her "colleagues" only, perhaps by her friend ruby when she called Matt a twat.
And nothing compares to her outrageous rants about THAT MAN.
Pretty sure the only thing we did to her 'colleagues' was a little light objectification of Matt and his rolled up sleeves, and general approval of people like Jane Baxter, Paul Ainsworth, Shivi and the doctor man whose name escapes me.

She begged and bullied for Jamie Oliver's gig on C4 because that was her "thing" and then actually guilt tripped the BBC into giving her an opportunity to be on TV, and then ballsed it by being erratic and shit at presenting.

Now she is claiming DK, the people who gave her this opportunity she demanded, has damaged her mental health??!? Jack love, the only person damaging your mental health is you.

If she really wanted to continue with the live presenting, she should have just set a camera up in her kitchen on Monday and continued doing it. The fact that she didn't just shows that she knows she's shit and needs some kind of guilt trip story; "I broke my back making this studio and DK has given me PTSD" and now it's suddenly ok that she missed a self imposed deadline and her fans will give her sympathy points until she moves onto the next thing she's "addicted" to.
The whole PTSD thing aggravates me so hard. I have PTSD. Actually, Jack, sorry to elevenirife you, but I have C-PTSD, which is much fancier, and one of the crucial things about managing it, IMO, is a level of personal responsibility, and partly means avoiding triggers, or exposing yourself to them in a careful way, so that you manage the resulting symptoms. Oddly, I've had to step away from this thread for a little while a few times, because JM's behaviour does trigger me a little bit. And that is in no way her fault, but that's the point. I own my reactions, as annoying as they are, and I have to make the good choices to handle them. You can't guilt trip other people if your choices mean you are triggering yourself over and over.

And dissent or disagreement or even actual dislike on the internet, are actually ok, not everyone likes everyone else, and they are entitled to say so, especially when it's not in your face, but in our own little pub if you like, and seeking it out (if she is talking about us) is the equivalent of eavesdropping and then complaining when you hear something you don't like about yourself and then complaining that it's the fault of the person you eavesdropped on, rather than yours for listening to a conversation not designed for your ears. Sure you can do it, but you own the risk of hearing something you don't like. That's why I avoid my teenagers convos with her friends when we've just had a row.

Try realseeds.co.uk
Hahahaha... I love your seed site recommendations but now in my head I have an image of you in a big coat that you open to show rows of seed packets on display. 'You want some lovely seeds? I can get you some lovely seeds' ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Breakdance Badass

VIP Member
🚨 It looks like JM has deleted the shed interior pics from Twitter?🚨 Wonder if her old pals at the fire service been in touch regarding blowing the shed up first time she lights the camping stove

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
I don’t usually post here, just lurk and laugh because you guys are so bloody hilarious, but the fact that someone who has malingered being immunocompromised is getting attention has really riled me. Having family members who are imprisoned in their own homes due to this, relying on the kindness of others to keep them alive, and this narcissistic dickhead has the audacity to claim she’s that ill for attention; just so unacceptable.

I hope her career dies on its arse and she gains a bit of humility and self-awareness, because the narrative she’s peddling is utterly toxic.

Reactions: 30

Silver Linings

VIP Member
She could call it BANG! And the shed is gone.

Ps, I genuinely hope this little project scratches an itch for her and she finds her niche and sticks with it.

*I also don’t want her shed to explode. Be careful, Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Are you allowed a +1 at the BAFTA’s? I understand there’s probably heaps of people there for all the awards...but it would be a bit bittersweet if I couldn’t take “Mr Lenny” along with me
Yes, you are. I know because I attended the Baftas once as a 'seat filler'. A friend of mine was working for a production company at the time (some admin job). She was practically begged to bring a few friends along so the venue would look nicely packed. I was very excited but it was incredibly boring. We ended up drunk and I snogged a 'director'. In hindsight, he was probably also a seat filler, who went home thinking he had made out with an up and coming filmstar.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

busylass

Chatty Member
Complete Insta Post for our viewing pleasure.
Not posted before but been lurking a while and following Cack for a long time.

For someone who is always worried about money and all her troubles, she has a remarkably relaxed approach to money and work. Only a couple of weeks ago she was asking her followers to give her money as she was worried that her work as a freelancer was going to dry up because of coronavirus. But now she has the shed, she doesn't know what she wants to do with it, or achieve and has no set time scale. How can anyone who is so poor and hard up as she claims to be, be so relaxed about such a vanity project? Or maybe DK paid much more than we think. I like to think that DK paid her off to not to return. A TV presenter you are not (in my opinion m'lord).

Sorry for a long first post but I'm so mad with her now and had to comment after holding my opinions for so many years!

Reactions: 28

Harrybosch

VIP Member
It's so interesting to see her twist what was written here. She tweets ...the untrue claims about my financial affairs like I pay myself for 20hr days (I don't, I pay myself for 38hrs/wk while frequently working over 100), the endless jibes about my appearance, the concern trolling about my son and lies about my parenting...

I was part of that discussion. No one claimed they knew she paid herself the living wage for 20 hour days. We were all making fun of this whole 'yes, the BBC is paying me lots for this, but I'm just paying myself the living wage' in addition to her constantly claiming to work 20 hour days. Both statements she has made repeatedly on various social media platforms. We just put those two together for comic effect, m'lud, shilst also pointing out that if you get paid X and you choose to live of Y (where y=x-z), you are not paying yourself a different wage. You are living within your means. Which is what everyone with a minimum of life skills tries to do (though I completely acknowledge not everyone can).

I rest my case.

• Heart

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
There must be another forum because I genuinely wouldn't continue to read this one if it went beyond a general piss-take. She said herself this thread was legitimately funny.

Collectively we've offered constructive criticism that a savvy media mind could utilise to their advantage and not just in a 'ah everyone's bullying me' way. I'd say the majority of us are here because we were fans at one point and are now a focus group to mine for 'tell us why you're leaving' information.

If she does believe she is being bullied then the old primary school advice remains the same: don't visibly react to it, stop providing the sticks to get beaten with and surround yourself with people who like you and have your best interests at heart. That may mean they say things you don't like to hear.
No bullying going on here. Same as having an opinion that doesn't lick an influencers ass doesn't make you a troll.
But Jack, she is going looking for this 'shit' she has actively sought out 'THAT FORUM' and continued to scroll her own threads.
Now, speaking from experience of a time of many years with a sad compulsive narcissist liar- when lies start unravelling and minds can't keep up with their own bullshit. Then shit hits the fan and EVERYONE else is at blame or fault for anything and everything.

Do you know what Jack, you can find similar threads like this on many many many other people. Do you see them calling it out on Twitter, blaming strangers for their demise or faults. Nope. Do you see any of your contractors, colleagues, brands, business partners doing what your doing. Nope.

Decide, is your Twitter personal for all your woes and illnesses and personal life stuff. Where, you know, only your friends and family can offer support and comment on your life or is it your professional account, by which, my love, it needs a massive overhaul and you some additional media and social media training to ensure it really does promote your brand and partnerships in a professional and positive way. You don't mix the two without expecting it to get messy.

PennyLoafer

Chatty Member
I'm sorry if I sound bitchy but when she says self-care, it puts my teeth on edge. That term is so over used now, ugh.
Same. Everything's self-care now, from a walk in the woods to baking a pie to getting your roots done. To me, it represents the way in which we're moving away from meaningful discussions about mental health to sharing twee memes and pointless hashtags. Self-care is the sadface cousin of prosecco o'clock.

• Heart
  • Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
She's definitely talking about Tattle, make no mistake about that. But opinion (however vulgar or unkind in the eyes of the claimant) is not defamation or harassment. Her ego has been bruised and she doesn't like it, but tough shit no criminal or civil case here Jack.

However if anyone of us is sending pictures of her tattoos to the press then you are a sad fucker.

Hunty

Chatty Member
View attachment 119716
When she says ‘horrific online bullying’ in her latest IG post, is she talking about her own campaign against THAT MAN Jamie Oliver? 🙄 The actual fucking nerve of the woman. Does she have any self awareness at all?
Let's hope so, she couldn't possibly be talking about tattle, since she herself replied to saturn on twitter saying, say hi to the forum and us being funny or something to that effect , and there has been no such horrific bullying here, she wants to be careful saying shit like that since we are the ones with the receipts to prove otherwise and all she has is a vat of 44k deleted tweets and an army of jackolites who send death threats to anyone that dares not blow smoke up her ass, like someone else said in a comment several threads back, take us to court, I'll rinse you like a can of fucking baked beans....

• Heart

lipsticktaser

VIP Member
I mean I might of harassed Matt a bit. But only by asking him to eat my taco. She looks knackered, totally burned out. This is a really stressful time for everyone. My house of 3 and a dog is fizzing with tension. It’s hard. The best thing she could do for herself is to log off. Cook for pleasure. Spend time with her family. Be kinder to herself.
There is so much content out there now, she is woefully late the party. We have JW for exercise, JO for food. Insta is full of cook along and sourdoughs.
Take time, care for yourself and come back when you have something really good. Not just JM riding on coattails.

• Haha
  • Heart
There must be another forum because I genuinely wouldn't continue to read this one if it went beyond a general piss-take. She said herself this thread was legitimately funny.

Collectively we've offered constructive criticism that a savvy media mind could utilise to their advantage and not just in a 'ah everyone's bullying me' way. I'd say the majority of us are here because we were fans at one point and are now a focus group to mine for 'tell us why you're leaving' information.

If she does believe she is being bullied then the old primary school advice remains the same: don't visibly react to it, stop providing the sticks to get beaten with and surround yourself with people who like you and have your best interests at heart. That may mean they say things you don't like to hear.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Always amusing that, like Sali and others, hasn’t actually named said website in case people come here sooner than they will anyway and realise a few truths. Exactly like Sali, India etc, some of these arse lickers might not realise about the many 1000s of deleted tweets and the ACTUAL bullying documented therein. How can you have the bloody audacity to whine about bullying when you actually encouraged same to Jamie.
And whilst mentioning JO, how fantastic is it that he has never risen to anything sent his way. Just does his thing and can have his head held high.

PennyLoafer

Chatty Member
'Perhaps I shall follow him around trashing the house as he tidies so he can get an idea of how it feels'

Screenshot 2020-04-29 at 18.35.41.png

• Wow
  • Sad

LavaFlake

VIP Member
Long time lurker but long time appreciator of this thread! Had to join and comment because I looked up Companies House at someone's recommendation and saw that Jack's DOB is 1978? Is there a reason why it's 10 years older than what is on her Wikipedia etc? No accusations or anything your honour, just curious to know.

• Wow
  • Haha