Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eurgh

VIP Member
Deadly night-shade! In my new show, coming live to your screens from my bijou compost heap next Monday/whenever, I will be showing you how to use this underrated plant in lots of different recipes from my weird little brain. I will also be unveiling two brand new and EXCLUSIVE specials - Bindweed Burgers and Foxglove Frittata!
Foxgloves are very poisonous. Stick to dandelion leaves!

Reactions: 1

Mel Donte

Chatty Member
Some time ago it was mentioned that Jack had an old instagram account and discussions were had around the things she'd posted on there and how they seemed to be at odds with things she had written on her blog at the same time.
There was a mention of her getting tattoos whilst claiming to have no money.
It transpired that, thanks to Jack's clarification on twitter today, she was not in fact the individual getting said tattoo but instead it was a friend.
I stand corrected m'lud!
Ahh ok thank you, I must have missed that!

Reactions: 1

Flumps

VIP Member
@Flumps Did you spend all your money at seedaholic? ;)
Hah. Not yet. It took a few days to write my list and they aren’t taking orders atm.
I am ready though ....

This is my husband too! His teacher made him write with his left hand behind his back 😢 so he writes right handed but does everything else left handed.
Oh, I am properly sorry he had similar, but it’s always a little exciting to hear of another one like me!

Attachments