Jack Greatlish #11 UK's most expensive player. Catch him at the Etihead, or on Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is SO naughty!!!! The contrast in his shorts and the way the others wear theirs just cracks me up. Such a filthy little tart. Also - Pep is very animated isn't he??
Do you reckon Jack is following a single word? Or is he just wondering how much he can shorten the shorts before getting told off?

It’s like when I was in school and we’d go into town afterwards and turn our skirts over and over at the waist to make them short. If you were caught doing that, you got detention. We used to panic and desperately try to unfold the waistband when we spotted a teacher. Yep, I’ve always been very, very cool 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you reckon Jack is following a single word? Or is he just wondering how much he can shorten the shorts before getting told off?

It’s like when I was in school and we’d go into town afterwards and turn our skirts over and over at the waist to make them short. If you were caught doing that, you got detention. We used to panic and desperately try to unfold the waistband when we spotted a teacher. Yep, I’ve always been very, very cool 😎
He’s not listening, just counting down the minutes until he can disappear off for a wank in front of the mirror

and yes! I insisted on keeping my tiny year 7 PE skirt long after I’d outgrown it so I could show off as much of my pale, razor-rashed legs as I could

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In sashas recent vlog she mentions that she was in london at the weekend but so was jack when he was playing against Spurs so he must’ve been using raya while he was with her!
I reckon her vlog wasn't super recently filmed, she said something about only being back from holiday a week so hadn't unpacked her suitcase which was a while ago

I reckon her vlog wasn't super recently filmed, she said something about only being back from holiday a week so hadn't unpacked her suitcase which was a while ago
It usually takes me a month to unpack my case when I get back from holiday.

Reactions: 4
He’s not listening, just counting down the minutes until he can disappear off for a wank in front of the mirror
Oh god that made me laugh.

I bet he watches himself when he shags.

There was a lovely photo of him on the last thread. He was looking brooding and seductive. The funny bit was that he was looking in the mirror at himself. 🤣

Edited to say - found it! He’s smouldering at himself in this photo. 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being that sexy when you're just literally standing there. Jesus, I need help!!!
Imagine what he'd look like if he tried to be sexy. I'm dripping already and he's only standing there going about his business 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine what he'd look like if he tried to be sexy. I'm dripping already and he's only standing there going about his business 🥵
I fear if he actually tried things may go south rapidly. Like when he tries to dress himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

There was a lovely photo of him on the last thread. He was looking brooding and seductive. The funny bit was that he was looking in the mirror at himself. 🤣

How YOU doin'?

Reactions: 1

I love this! The look of love.

Similar situation with this video where he is literally giving his own beautiful legs the glad eye:

I fear if he actually tried things may go south rapidly. Like when he tries to dress himself.
Yeah. Well we’ve see his idea of fancy clothes. Orange jackets. Matching print top and bottom.
This generation of English footballers really have very little style or fashion sense. Have they always been this bad?

Reactions: 2
Yeah. Well we’ve see his idea of fancy clothes. Orange jackets. Matching print top and bottom.
This generation of English footballers really have very little style or fashion sense. Have they always been this bad?
Yeah they're pretty much infamous for it. I think this generation have a thing about emulating American hip hop stars/basketball players though and it's just massive cringe. Jack's really bad but Chilly and Madders will make you cringe so hard you might sprain something.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lurker here but have just made an account - I have found my people!! (Amazing threads btw).

I’m mid-30s, a very organised, sensible, single, conscientious career girl. Basically have always got my tit together. Until this summer that is: I didn’t even know who Jack Grealish was 3 months ago but since the Euros I have basically lost my mind and I swear I need therapy.

I literally can’t get through an hour of the day at the moment without thinking the filthiest thoughts of what unspeakable things I’d do to him and scrolling through all those photos that are making me so horny I don’t know what to do with myself :devilish::devilish::devilish: I’m like a sodding teenager again and he’s not even my type - until now the thought of any facial hair, a brummie accent and an empty brain was enough to make me run for the hills…wtf is it about him that is literally sending me into a frenzied loony? It’s a cold day today and I’m sweating to death thinking about him 😂 That Man City medical video finished me off for life 🥵🥵🥵🥵

So I’ve decided instead of therapy I just need to jump straight in and surround myself with like minded individuals and hopefully get some of my actual work done in between (apologies to my colleagues for my recent slackness).

I always thought the repeated lockdowns would send me mad but not quite like this!! A bloody floppy haired, pretty-eyed, thick-thighed Adonis has got me and won’t let go!
More JG content and filth please 😎

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.