Jack Grealish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if I would agree that they look awkward, you barely see them for 2 seconds - plus they’re with his mum so they’re not likely to be all over each other.

Reactions: 8
is it just me or does he say ‘i just really wanted to take one’ meaning the penalties? she’s prolly in a huff in that video because she’s no doubt been warned that PDA isn’t allowed 🤣

had a read through the comments and some lad has commented ‘obviously not his GF he’s literally just kissed a bird on his holiday’ ??????????

• Wow
Reactions: 4
this is probs a reach and I’m deffo seeing things but is thatthing on thebottom left corner that awful shirt jack was wearing?
Babes I think that’s the corner of a plastic bag 😂😭 we want gossip that bad at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 17
is it just me or does he say ‘i just really wanted to take one’ meaning the penalties? she’s prolly in a huff in that video because she’s no doubt been warned that PDA isn’t allowed 🤣

had a read through the comments and some lad has commented ‘obviously not his GF he’s literally just kissed a bird on his holiday’ ??????????
Oh my god! Well spotted He definitely says that!! I mean we all knew he would’ve taken one....the man doesn’t seem to be scared of anything!!! But interesting to hear him actually saying it straight after the game as well before he’s prob even spoke to anyone properly

Reactions: 3
Oooo I’m seeing on twitter Rachel from love island fancies jack? 👀 odds on her being the second islander whos DMs he’ll slide into

Oh my god! Well spotted He definitely says that!! I mean we all knew he would’ve taken one....the man doesn’t seem to be scared of anything!!! But interesting to hear him actually saying it straight after the game as well before he’s prob even spoke to anyone properly
Say whatever you want about him off the pitch, he was under-utilised by Gareth. He seemed fearless a lot of the time with the ball and when he did come on changed the game.

I’m really intrigued to see what this season brings. Gonna be an important one.

are they not embarrassed leaching on to all of these strangers just to go on nights out with footballers who see them as absolute nobodies? at least our sasha has some dignity left staying at home. he's probs making a mug out of her again though:oops:
They’ve played it exactly how a lot of these wannabes do though. Flirt with the nobody friends to get to the people they want to get to. It’s nothing new.

Reactions: 9
Most times these girls just end up sleeping with the cringe mates and hangers on of these footballers and celebs who in a normal situation would not get a look in with girls like that, not ever in a million years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.