Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen city might go for chilly, not sure how true that is, the guy who tweeted it is usually reliable.
It’s a crazy day for city fans.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just seen city might go for chilly, not sure how true that is, the guy who tweeted it is usually reliable.
As much as I love his big dick, he has an even bigger sicknote. Would be mad to take him just coming back from another injury.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It won't let me copy link to tik tok onto here. Two nice videos of JG airways official and champions journal are the tik tok usernames with these videos

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does any of this mean Kalvin Phillips might get to play more than 2 mins a fortnight?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm going to do an analysis, if I may.

Photo 1. Loving the side sweep, and the little tuft of hair sticking up. Want to touch it. His hand on the table looks a bit strange, like the circulation was cut off from being in a pocket that was too tight. His full frontal face is beautiful, along with his coy smile.

Photo 2. Hair looks thick and healthy and I want to run my fingers through it/grab it. His long eyelashes are fanning over his cheeks and he looks so pretty. His jawline is something else. Will skip past the way he's holding his pen.

Photo 3. Another great view of the side sweep. Looking a bit more awkward here, but imagine the shirt slipped out of his delicate pincer fingers a few times. Slightly pouty lips and eyebrows looking neat but not overly groomed. Want to put my pinky in his chin dimple.

Overall, scoring high on the thirst board.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Photo 1. Loving the side sweep, and the little tuft of hair sticking up. Want to touch it. His hand on the table looks a bit strange, like the circulation was cut off from being in a pocket that was too tight. His full frontal face is beautiful, along with his coy smile.

Photo 2. Hair looks thick and healthy and I want to run my fingers through it/grab it. His long eyelashes are fanning over his cheeks and he looks so pretty. His jawline is something else. Will skip past the way he's holding his pen.

Photo 3. Another great view of the side sweep. Looking a bit more awkward here, but imagine the shirt slipped out of his delicate pincer fingers a few times. Slightly pouty lips and eyebrows looking neat but not overly groomed. Want to put my pinky in his chin dimple.

That was a delightful analysis.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I have just had a go at holding my pen like that. I can’t control it it feels weird.
@Gizmo24 I have complete confidence his other skills will be top teir look at the size of his hands 🫴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They are back training, so you never know, you might get some new pictures today 😊

Reactions: 8
But he is so constantly injured 😢

I'd back it otherwise, he's really good and obviously he'd have a good rapport with Jack. But City's squad is way too small for yet another player held together by wishes and dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
But he is so constantly injured 😢

I'd back it otherwise, he's really good and obviously he'd have a good rapport with Jack. But City's squad is way too small for yet another player held together by wishes and dreams.
I agree, it just seems crazy.
It could all be nothing, the guy tweeting it is usually spot on though, so who knows.

How do we think the city WhatsApp group is going down? Has Gundo kicked him out yet? Is Jack sending memes?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.