Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this is the real reason they visited Johnson Space Center during the pre-season. The shorts must be a NASA-Puma joint project because that ass is outta this world.

πŸ‘πŸš€πŸ‘¨β€πŸš€πŸŒ•

• Haha
Reactions: 4
MOTM for me today, closely followed by Ake. Only two players who looked like they gave a tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Put my mother in law a birthday hamper together today and had to chuck these in … Hubby was like I thought that was blue not pink πŸ˜‚

0263A16E-99BF-4602-B52F-89FE75FA02A2.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
i can’t stop thinking about that smirk. i’ve gone off the deep end well and truly. actual depressing that i’m never gonna sit on that beautiful face 😫😫

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I would go to war for him
I would steer my ship into a tempest full of pirates and sharks
I would do a backflip through a ring of fire
I would walk over hot coals without slippers on
I would lie on a bed of nails and let him fucc me on it
True love ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.