Jack Grealish #99 dreaming of nips so tiny and nesh, showing under his T-shirt made out of white mesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not all the requested pose but here’s lots of Bae on the ground

---

Reactions: 11

I don’t get why they do this it never looks like the guy lying on the ground makes any difference. He looks cute though. Jack just loves rolling about the grass doesn’t he

Reactions: 9
Remember when Ruben dragged someone into position by the head to be the draught excluder? That was one of the few times I’ve fancied him.

Reactions: 7
Ouch

Poor Zinny

Do they pick the ones that are not so tall sorry Jack as they are less use in the wall?
---

He was protecting him bless
Jack gets picked because the chances of the ball bouncing off his arse and back up the other end of the pitch to score a goal are quite high.
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’ll be honest and give him some criticism for once: I don’t like how the bag is like a toblerone

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.