Jack Grealish #97 Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think I could wrap presents on Christmas eve. They're going to be opened in less than 24 hours. Feels like a wasted effort. I like my paper to really feel the benefit, live out its purpose, before being torn to shreds on Christmas morning.
I did it once and I was stressed!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Did anyone have this Post Office toy?

I would give my left arm to play with this again

View attachment 1830046View attachment 1830048
Omg baby I’m so jealous!! I wanted this and asked for it repeatedly and never got it 😔 still whinge about it now to my mum! 🤣
I also had the dear diary that split into 2 so you could carry the secret bit with you all the time and detach the keyboard?!

ETA life of a hoarder - I still have it 🥹
803A8DFB-1C89-4E3A-955F-72DD20815D8D.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
yep with the proper stamp where you could pretend to post someone’s letter!

i proper loved spirograph as well and them get set art kits you could get like this:
View attachment 1830058
I used to love these. We had a chocolate set that we used all the time (I think it was Forever Friends?), and I definitely had the candle one. Think I had a sand bottle one too, or glass art, or something.

Found it! Except I think they had cork lids and I had to glue them on..

images.jpeg-1.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did anyone have this Post Office toy?

I would give my left arm to play with this again

View attachment 1830046View attachment 1830048
Absolute GOAT toy. Loved it. The Christmas I got that and my brother got a Tonka truck will stay with me forever 🥹

yep with the proper stamp where you could pretend to post someone’s letter!

i proper loved spirograph as well and them get set art kits you could get like this:
View attachment 1830058
The stamping was the best part.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
For some reason I got one of these for Christmas every year… as in a new one every year?

My mum would just throw them away when all the little chocolates were gone
338FBCE4-FDB7-491F-AE13-1154C5DCB1CE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
i just remembered that one year i asked for a desk for christmas for me to do my homework at but also requested that the draws be filled with chocolate so that might be why i had my front teeth out and not y’know, the mr freeze

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone have this? You'd pull the string and she would launch into the air, propelled by her wings

View attachment 1830122
I ALWAYS wanted one but never had one because they were expensive and dangerous. I had a friend who had like three though and I was so jealous... she used to just let them fly into the ceiling and when I played with them, I gently released them and made sure they landed on the bed safely.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah so I just watched a Tiktok that some households take it in turns to open a presents on Christmas Day?!

Is this a thing…? When I was a kid me and my siblings were like four Tasmanian Devil’s slashing though wrapping paper all begging for an adult to look at us while we opened ours 😳

Surly that takes all morning

• Haha
i was an only child so never had to wait for any attention which i thinks explains why i have extreme main character syndrome and think everyone should pay attention to me and only me x

• Haha
  • Heart
Nah so I just watched a Tiktok that some households take it in turns to open a presents on Christmas Day?!

Is this a thing…? When I was a kid me and my siblings were like four Tanzanian Devil slashing though wrapping paper all begging for an adult to look at us while we opened ours 😳

Surly that takes all morning
we take it in turns but there’s only three of us (plus RLF now lol) and then I open the cats presents for them whilst they sit with me 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.