Jack Grealish #97 Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl SAME also love that we are watching this for the first time together across the seas/land 🥹
RLF is aghast that Kevin is now ‘cutting about in town’ because he’s ‘meant to be at home’.

It’s all coming out now lads. Apparently I was never allowed a Mr Frosty because ‘of the E numbers’ 😪 my parents are convinced Kevin was allowed E numbers and that’s why the whole family is in chaos.
I love we are losing our virginity together on Christmas Eve 🥹 my daughter is absolutely loving it and enjoying the chill out time instead of being wild.
RLF and I were never allowed Mr Frosty either, daughter has asked for the last 5 years but has resigned herself to the fact she will never get one. Not this year, we will soon find out if it’s the biggest load of shite like our parents warned us it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I love we are losing our virginity together on Christmas Eve 🥹 my daughter is absolutely loving it and enjoying the chill out time instead of being wild.
RLF and I were never allowed Mr Frosty either, daughter has asked for the last 5 years but has resigned herself to the fact she will never get one. Not this year, we will soon find out if it’s the biggest load of shite like our parents warned us it is.
ahhh mate u will be the parent of legend for giving her a Mr Frosty 🥺 plus, when she’s 31 she won’t be googling E numbers and telling you they are simply VITAMINS (apart from all the ‘coal tar’ ones) whilst her dad tells her to ‘move on for feck’s sake’

Da: « why is he in the shop again?! »
Ma: 🙄
Da: « he’s meant to be at home?! »
Ma: y’a fil-tee animal. My education is complete, now that I know where that phrase comes from because people keep staying it.
RLF: people keep calling you a filthy animal?
Da: did ye know ye can roast a WHOLE ALDI HAM in the air fryer?!

I’d probarbly be enjoying this film more if I didn’t have my back to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm glad she's enjoying it, I genuinely think it appeals to both kids and adults. It is timeless.

Omg pls do a Mr Frosty reveal tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ahhh mate u will be the parent of legend for giving her a Mr Frosty 🥺 plus, when she’s 31 she won’t be googling E numbers and telling you they are simply VITAMINS (apart from all the ‘coal tar’ ones) whilst her dad tells her to ‘move on for feck’s sake’

Da: « why is he in the shop again?! »
Ma: 🙄
Da: « he’s meant to be at home?! »
Ma: y’a fil-tee animal. My education is complete, now that I know where that phrase comes from because people keep staying it.
RLF: people keep calling you a filthy animal?

I’d probarbly be enjoying this film more if I didn’t have my back to it 😂
I saw someone in a Christmas jumper with it on today and thought hmm 🤔 then watching this I have now realised.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have just been told I won’t be getting a Mr Frosty this year, or the next year, or the year after that, or ever.

1671907913386.png

I saw someone in a Christmas jumper with it on today and thought hmm 🤔 then watching this I have now realised.
ikr I just thought people were being really rude 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm glad she's enjoying it, I genuinely think it appeals to both kids and adults. It is timeless.

Omg pls do a Mr Frosty reveal tomorrow
We loved it, feel little emosh but that may be the Prosecco or the poorly girl. My daughter loved it too, son was having none of it and stayed in his room. I think because she is poorly she actually chilled out enough to appreciate it.

Will report back about Mr Frosty, just realised we don’t have any juice in the house as we don’t drink it. Think we may need it 😯

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I didn't have a Mr Frosty either 😢

RLF wants to know more about this air fried ham
I would like to know about the ham too please.

Did you think the thread title was me just being rude to Bae? 🥹

I was never allowed a Mr Frosty either 😢
I don’t know anyone that has had one that’s why this year I thought I would break the tradition. I’m quite prepared for it to be used once then abandoned.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
hey babies, hope you’re all enjoying your Christmas Eve festivities, love everyone’s pics!

made my annual Christmas sausage rolls before, they’re yummy 🎄❤💖 want Jack to try one or I could just roll his sausage x

E91E1EA5-DC43-4304-9605-588A3F1720BE.jpeg

also my sis tagged me in this before so that’s cute, said only thing incorrect is the fact I don’t have flu

385F28E7-F408-4354-92C0-AEEC0CB9EE69.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did you think the thread title was me just being rude to Bae? 🥹

I was never allowed a Mr Frosty either 😢
we are all part of an elite club 😓 who are apparently blessed to ‘not have any fillings’ due to Mr Frosty abusé.

Bab I would never think you were being rude to bae! If anything I read filthy animal in a completely different way 🤤
1671911253199.jpeg

Is it weird that these hungover interviews are top tier for me even though he looks shot to bits and like he’s just chain eaten 5 packets of Greggs pigs in blankets that are then seeping out of his very pores?!

lads the air fryer ham was apparently ‘on Instagram but it disappeared’ so jumpda is playing his ham close to his chest 😂

@Gattle09 we can always bring mr frosty for refreshment at the grande event

• Haha
Hope everyone is enjoying their eve. We are having fajitas but I wish it was Chinese like the rest of you.

This came up on my fyp earlier and for some reason it just reads like jumpy wrote it @jumpmoon

Screenshot_20221224_194933_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
we are all part of an elite club 😓 who are apparently blessed to ‘not have any fillings’ due to Mr Frosty abusé.

Bab I would never think you were being rude to bae! If anything I read filthy animal in a completely different way 🤤
View attachment 1829860
Is it weird that these hungover interviews are top tier for me even though he looks shot to bits and like he’s just chain eaten 5 packets of Greggs pigs in blankets that are then seeping out of his very pores?!

lads the air fryer ham was apparently ‘on Instagram but it disappeared’ so jumpda is playing his ham close to his chest 😂

@Gattle09 we can always bring mr frosty for refreshment at the grande event
I also don’t have fillings so maybe my Ma was right after all.

Lads you’ll all be shocked to hear I’ve done no present wrapping yet. Fml.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Hope everyone is enjoying their eve. We are having fajitas but I wish it was Chinese like the rest of you.

This came up on my fyp earlier and for some reason it just reads like jumpy wrote it @jumpmoon

View attachment 1829863
this bish is stepping on my syntax. I do love going to the shop everyday to browse tho. I would say the worst thing about being an adult is being told to buy your own fucken Mr Frosty but then being reminded that ‘it’s bad for you’ like he’s actually Mr Crack so you still can’t have one.

also the church down the road needs a new vicar. You have to send a CV to ‘the venerable Janet’. RLF has just reminded me that I’m not very religious and also christened in a completely different denomination in a different country but I reckon it would be good craic.

• Haha
I also don’t have fillings so maybe my Ma was right after all.

Lads you’ll all be shocked to hear I’ve done no present wrapping yet. Fml.
Neither do I....

Can any #blessed kids that did have Mr Frostys confirm re the fillings? Are your teeth riddled with metal?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
this bish is stepping on my syntax. I do love going to the shop everyday to browse. I would say the worst thing about being an adult is being told to buy your own fucken Mr Frosty but then being reminded that ‘it’s bad for you’ like he’s actually Mr Crack so you still can’t have one.
My mum insists that Diet Coke is the worst thing in the world for you, she literally tuts every time I drink it as if I’m at risk of orphaning my children. I’m going to ask her what’s worse, Diet Coke or Mr Frosty 🤔

Don’t want to antagonise her too much though as I want her to do my wrapping.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't think I could wrap presents on Christmas eve. They're going to be opened in less than 24 hours. Feels like a wasted effort. I like my paper to really feel the benefit, live out its purpose, before being torn to shreds on Christmas morning.

• Heart
  • Haha
I bet Jack got a Mr Frosty as a lad and it’s entirely responsible for this

1671912071024.jpeg

1671912109395.jpeg

1671912134141.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.