Jack Grealish #97 Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

Are you ready for the big day?

• Yes, absolutely

Votes: 24 60.0%
  • No I am Jack Grealish and spent December on my hols

Votes: 16 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Christmas Eve!

Hope your turkeys are stuffed, your carrots are peeled and your presents are wrapped. If not, it's too late now, don't bother.

Here's hoping Jack is either cumin down your chimney tonight (sorry) or is waiting patiently in a big box under the tree.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!

Screenshot_20221224_132001_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screen_Shot_2021-11-05_at_2.49.58_PM.png
DPz-E0oWsAAQGcv.jpg
Ep7nNVgXMAMoCAC.jpg
4fd26930-43a0-11eb-bb55-f3c3c02a7916.jpg
EqF_oL1XIAMzaCN.jpeg.jpg
EqF_fCQXAAIsBs0.jpeg.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you brother STL. I need to go out and buy a Christmas cake, and then get started on the veg. And finish the trifle.

Very excited for the dinner and trifle reveals tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Merry Christmas babs 🎄🎉🎄

I went back to last Christmas’ thread to find the Extra Special Deluxe Christmas chez Grealo menu and discovered that he had Ruby chocolate sauce 💘🥹 Bae we barely even knew each other this time last year you soft twit 🥰

1671888984254.jpeg

I hope this year’s meal puts a smile on his face and that there’s also something for Skye if he’s going to insist on having her on his lap.

1671889068834.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks @Starttheline for some festive Bae.

I need to go to Tesco a miscommunication over crackers. We have none. RLF went to get bits yesterday and asked if we had any crackers I thought he meant crackers for cheese and said yes. We don’t have any to pull. Can’t have Christmas 🎅 dinner without any crackers
3C3216D7-C945-4CB1-9E99-EAC069C41197.jpeg
12B16CA5-E7BE-434B-B94D-F6D89FC02D96.jpeg
C91D7039-DDA1-40AE-9C58-CAC85F057878.jpeg
8F7ED704-7975-494D-AB0C-B93619CDCAC7.jpeg
C47FACC4-D566-4B77-9DB7-E13FE8116F5F.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Thanks @Starttheline for some festive Bae.

I need to go to Tesco a miscommunication over crackers. We have none. RLF went to get bits yesterday and asked if we had any crackers I thought he meant crackers for cheese and said yes. We don’t have any to pull. Can’t have Christmas 🎅 dinner without any crackers
View attachment 1829267View attachment 1829268View attachment 1829269View attachment 1829270View attachment 1829271
This is one of the reasons I went to Mozzas yesterday. We only have 8 crackers. There are 11 of us.

Sadly there were none so I am making some this afternoon 🙃

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
i had a mad rush this morning cos i spent the start of the month sunning myself in the caribbean and then moved house so i didn’t have any gifts for anyone 😂 do not recommend swanning off on your holidays just before moving in case ya were wondering

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas babs 🎄🎉🎄

I went back to last Christmas’ thread to find the Extra Special Deluxe Christmas chez Grealo menu and discovered that he had Ruby chocolate sauce 💘🥹 Bae we barely even knew each other this time last year you soft twit 🥰

View attachment 1829264

I hope this year’s meal puts a smile on his face and that there’s also something for Skye if he’s going to insist on having her on his lap.

View attachment 1829265
Ruby chocolate sauce sounds like your pooh 😞

I still need someone to explain what turkey sauce is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what people buy him for Christmas.

I'd buy him a selection box and a lump of coal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what people buy him for Christmas.

I'd buy him a selection box and a lump of coal.
I’d get him a framed photo of Skye, a multipack of under boleros, a snood, hot chocolate and marshmallows wrapped in a fancy bag like I do for the kids and a chocolate orange for me to melt down and lick off his dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’d get him a framed photo of Skye, a multipack of under boleros, a snood, hot chocolate and marshmallows wrapped in a fancy bag like I do for the kids and a chocolate orange for me to melt down and lick off his dick.
That took a raunchy turn.

I'd commission a portrait of Avicii

• Haha
Happy Christmas Eve brothers, thanks for the new thread @Starttheline. Two more down in the Gattle house now, RLF is on antibiotics and my youngest is rough as toast sleeping on the sofa 😞

For Christmas I would let Jack empty his sack, I’m kind like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Got my crackers they were down to last few boxes. Also came out with cashews, Bombay mix, a bottle of Port, a leek and some new dinner plates. I find it impossible to go in for 1 thing.
If I had any money left I would get Jack these
1538CAC7-D974-47C8-97E8-BDFE95578FED.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.