Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The emergency services have done a press conference, they said four children rescued and two still missing 😞 its so awful
I saw that, and what they said about the children rescued didn’t sound good at all. I hope I’m wrong and also that they’re mistaken about there being two more 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I hate quality street 🤐
I am sorry, but how can you hate a green triangle?!

One Christmas when I was a kid we were at a (childless) relatives house, so no toys. We were clearly causing absolute chaos and were asked if we wanted to play a game with an unspecified prize. The game was who can be the quietest for longest.

I won and got one green triangle from the Quality Street tin. Never felt so hard done by in my life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not mad on quality street either. I only like the orange one really ☹

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I am sorry, but how can you hate a green triangle?!

One Christmas when I was a kid we were at a (childless) relatives house, so no toys. We were clearly causing absolute chaos and were asked if we wanted to play a game with an unspecified prize. The game was who can be the quietest for longest.

I won and got one green triangle from the Quality Street tin. Never felt so hard done by in my life.
I try to start this competition all the time. It lasts approx 10 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Love this idea. (Also, I ordered myself a Celebrations tub yesterday.)
I saw a tiktok of the lady from the uk who lives in USA, she saw a tub of quality street over there and they were $19.99! I was shook 😦

• Wow
  • Sad
You just made me peek at one of my Christmas presents (OK my only one so far)

1670794104348.jpeg

• Heart
I saw a tiktok of the lady from the uk who lives in USA, she saw a tub of quality street over there and they were $19.99! I was shook 😦
Sadly, it’s true. I’ve seen the tins for over $40. That’s why I gorge myself on these treats when I’m in the UK. Is Quality the one with strawberry chocolates? I don’t like those. I like the green triangles and the orange.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sadly, it’s true. I’ve seen the tins for over $40. That’s why I gorge myself on these treats when I’m IN the UK. Is Quality the one with strawberry chocolates? I don’t like those. I like the green triangles and the orange.
Strawberry cream is my favourite leave them for me and you can have my green triangles

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.