Jack Grealish #94 Do us with a Solero while you're wearing your bolero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girls I have been in a sulk all day 😔 it’s not fair, I love this team so much 💔
Have been trying to do Christmas stuff to cheer myself up
@Violetroselily You absolute star 🤗 bae is finally home with me 🥹View attachment 1799981

Have left bae in this because he’s cute but is Josh literally trying to morph into him? Is anyone else creeped out by this?
View attachment 1799985
That’s a beautiful plate of food!

And YAY, you got it! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I would go face first in to that dinner and wouldnt even be embarassed 💀. Is that a stuffing ball wrapped in bacon? 🤤

Yay am very happy for you, did they have it where I suggested?
It was on the menu as pigs in blankets but definitely more of a stuffing in bacon situation - either way it was delicious 😋

It was exactly where you said it would be! I contemplated leaving a little thank you note for you on the shelf but then realised I don’t live in a romcom 🤣 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was on the menu as pigs in blankets but definitely more of a stuffing in bacon situation - either way it was delicious 😋

It was exactly where you said it would be! I contemplated leaving a little thank you note for you on the shelf but then realised I don’t live in a romcom 🤣 ❤
That would have been SO cute

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Its a Christmas miracle 🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
lads I’m so stupid, I kept seeing you all say HD and I was like why do they keep saying high def like what are they on about?

handsome devil.. 🙄 stupid cow hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
do u think any of us tattlers have been in the same place at the same and not known it
I am sure I was at the station same time as jumpy and starttheline this week. I was there for hours but nobody looking like there pfp passed me at all
A582FC7C-8E55-4855-90E6-BA14342D9F52.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I always think this when I’m sat in the car park on the school run… like what if one of the parents waiting on their phones is also on tattle 👀
whenever i’m on a train i’m convinced one of you is on it… was on the train back from euston on thursday trying not to be shady

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
All your trees look so beautiful and put together 😌💖

mine looks like it’s had a few

60842983-C86A-488B-A9A2-52DA62CA4A60.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love your angel can’t beat the smell of a real tree but I can’t deal with still finding needles in July
thank u she is German and older than me 😂 does anyone else name the tree or is that just me and my weird family 😂? every year they have a name and get planted in the garden.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I can’t stop thinking about this it’s making me feel sick. They said on the news that they looked like primary school children 😢
The emergency services have done a press conference, they said four children rescued and two still missing 😞 its so awful

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.