Jack Grealish #93 I love sneezing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He keeps batting a particular one as well!! 🥰. They’re so funny aren’t they. Omg it’s snowing !? I don’t think it is at mine ❄
I have a favourite Mickey Mouse silver bauble that has bells in it. I was in kitchen first year we were in this house and heard a bang and screams. LO had been reaching up to touch it and ring bells and pulled the tree on top of himself. Didn’t do it again

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not doing the next thread, unless you want to see Jack's face in a stuffing ball

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a favourite Mickey Mouse silver bauble that has bells in it. I was in kitchen first year we were in this house and heard a bang and screams. LO had been reaching up to touch it and ring bells and pulled the tree on top of himself. Didn’t do it again
Mine pulled the tree over last year. Only cos I lost the base and it was in a plant pot a bit unstable 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m still unable to make threads 🤗

Also best bit of a Christmas dinner is when it’s over 🥴

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ello lads it is baltic. if i was a man my penis would have shrivelled up and hidden inside of me by now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.