Jack Grealish #93 I love sneezing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i made it to london after all my trains were cancelled and i had to pay FIFTY POUNDS for a car park at the airport station 😵😵😵😵

am also in my slag wellies. have ultra mini platforms and they are the best
that’s insane omg but have the best time ❤ I’ve got the ultra mini platforms they’re so cute aren’t they! how many matchin pairs of shoes do we have lol 😂

please no one talk about the ultra mini uggs i’m trying my hardest not to buy them after i spent weeks hunting down the boston birkenstocks only to spend a hunner on them and they’re still in the box 🥺

also don’t tell anyone but i thought i was the dogs bollocks when i went through heathrow the other week and bought some prada loafers which cost me EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINETY POUNDS in my defence i was jet lagged to duck and completely out of it, but really how long can i say YOLO to buying things when my spending habit is ruining my LIFE
sorry only just read this bit lol x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
the time is upon us where there's chocolate EVERYWHERE in the office, I am gonna be a big fat fatty in no time because I can’t stop picking at them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
so i’m at a conference today by the gherkin proper boujee posh part of london right… with my fake dior saddle bag that’s just bleeping broke and i’m gonna have to ask someone for some sellotape like a peasant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Don’t you just hate being constantly asked “so what are you doing this weekend?” when the only ansa is “dunno, probably looking at photos of Jack Grealish?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion: It’s cumin home, stick it in Jack

Or *It’s c’min home - if that’s too explicit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t you just hate being constantly asked “so what are you doing this weekend?” when the only ansa is “dunno, probably looking at photos of Jack Grealish?”
same with the Christmas break xx like I’m obviously reviewing all this year’s nip pics wtf else would a person be doing?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
same with the Christmas break xx like I’m obviously reviewing all this year’s nip pics wtf else would a person be doing?
Oh god yeah, almost 2 weeks off and all I’ll have to say about it is “yeah, busy you know, stuff with the kids.”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I somehow turned on notifications for Tattle last night and woke up with 41 alerts haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I got my Jack Grealish Legs calendar today Broskis, very nice indeed. However never heard back from Pop mag about nearest Hansome Devil newsagent. I cannot take the shame of emailing them again. Broskis any idea how I find this important info, I need this magazine✌🤟

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how we’re going to be able to go back to a life of normal non-world cup content

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I got my Jack Grealish Legs calendar today Broskis, very nice indeed. However never heard back from Pop mag about nearest Hansome Devil newsagent. I cannot take the shame of emailing them again. Broskis any idea how I find this important info, I need this magazine✌🤟
Newsstand still have it available to order, but I don’t think they have any Bae covers left. I’m not sure where people have been successful buying it but I haven’t found it ANYWHERE.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
our overthinky bab ❤ he might’ve been wondering about bircher or overnight oats 🥹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.