Jack Grealish #93 I love sneezing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so i’m at a conference today by the gherkin proper boujee posh part of london right… with my fake dior saddle bag that’s just bleeping broke and i’m gonna have to ask someone for some sellotape like a peasant
as someone who’s never bought anything fake until she discovered dhga*e - i bought the jacquemus bucket hat for like a tenner and OMG i love it, exact dupe of the one i refused to buy because it was too spenny for a hat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
so i’m at a conference today by the gherkin proper boujee posh part of london right… with my fake dior saddle bag that’s just bleeping broke and i’m gonna have to ask someone for some sellotape like a peasant
You’re having a mare today! Hope it gets better. Will you get the chance to go for the WW French toast? If not the fudge at Leicester Squ market yesterday was 😘👌

He looks like he needs a wee bit more factor 50 applied to his chest I would love to help
32B9AD62-EBB2-42B6-A826-A66B7C80CE5E.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you think he had a little pedi while he was there? Or just a nice foot soak? 🦶🏻🫧🧖

Not a video - just a screenshot while it was paused, so don't hurt yourself tapping or clicking on this 😝

Screenshot_20221208-110447.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Youngest is helping me decorate the tree, it’s looking good.

07B65E30-31E9-43B6-A0A7-E3400CEFEAE2.jpeg
254D7B15-ECCA-41FE-930F-F8DD4E0F0C32.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Where is he? What have they done with him? I need daily photos now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
think I slagged off his side ribs once but just for the record I wanna say they might be my new fave part of him after his nips, abs and dumpy

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm so glad I booked today off, pals I am hanging. Have still done half a day's work and still have a headache.

Feel like a good sneeze would have helped but I have also been mom today, as well as worker bee and hungover monster so haven't had the opportunity

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.