Jack Grealish #93 I love sneezing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a dream that Senegal won 4-0 😞😥 I was trying to watch the match cos they bought JG on 72 mins in but I was stuck at a dinner party during the apocalypse (there was a lot going on) with some sort of napkin family and they ‘didn’t have the channel’ and they wanted to go outside to watch a plane loop de loop and explode instead. I WAS GOING SPARE. Have been v v nervous today.

51abb102bbd1f0-snl-recap-kristen-wiig.rsquare.w700.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
1670168011986.jpeg

just catching up on yesterday
- the above photo has so much going on: squashed massive arm, little peen, TAA’s arse, HK almost rimming bab, bab chewing gum is never not sexy, bab touching his own arse lovingly
- I hate josh denzel
- I think TAA is my number 4 now
- I can make bab feel loved and wanted 🥹🥹🥹
- I’m glad bab chose quite a classy meal as his favourite like if he’d said crisp butty or something I’d 💯 get the ick
- my 👿 arrived in v discreet packaging thank the lord jonathon at newsstand

• Heart
Reactions: 12
the loved and wanted bit is ultimately why i think bae will come back to villa one day… he’s always gonna be “one of our own” and fans will always bleeping love him for it.

would love to tickle his balls rn.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I fear my magazine has got lost in the ether 😪😪😪 I tried to find one in the local newsagents in the meantime - they had ‘The Secrets of Ancient Egypt’ and ‘Histories Greatest Mysteries’ but not the well known periodical Arena Homme + 😡
I’ll have to try and find one tomorrow after work somewhere. My mum told me to ring Foyles I was like im not bleeping doing that how embarrassing. “Hello please do you have the Jack Grealish magazine specially the one with him nibbling his jumper. Plz put one by for me to come and collect and I will show u my face name and entire being”. Bad enough emailing the newsstand with my work signature - the amount I’ve had to humiliate myself for this bloke and FOR WHAT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
match predictions:

rashford on the left
saka on the right

think he could even stick with the wales wingers and go for foden on the left and rashford on the right because that clearly also works but think saka will start tbh.

3-1 win to england

Kane, Mount & Saka to score

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was expecting mine to arrive tomorrow but am a bit worried that others have arrived already. Evri and Yodel have been delivering my ASOS parcels as individual items so my hopes aren't high. I'm currently just waiting for one pair of socks and a pair of tights..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
match predictions:

rashford on the left
saka on the right

think he could even stick with the wales wingers and go for foden on the left and rashford on the right because that clearly also works but think saka will start tbh.

3-1 win to england

Kane, Mount & Saka to score
me reading this trying to figure out which of our wingers are Welsh 😞 ffs

What is the A word? Arseoutfortattleonsunday?

View attachment 1781755View attachment 1781760
arse•eating•witches•are•my•fave

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.