Jack Grealish #93 I love sneezing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon JGers!

Last thread started very bum heavy, but we've since learnt a lot about our man. He doesn't like pineapple on pizza and he loves sneezing and Saka.

The Handsome Devil portfolio was released but most of us are still peeping through the letterbox waiting for it to arrive.

✨️🎄Christmas song poll!🎄✨️

1. All I want for Christmas is Jack Grealish You
View attachment 1779785

2. Last Christmas I gave Jack my heart
View attachment 1779726

3. City Blue Christmas
View attachment 1779732

4. Merry Christmas Everyone
View attachment 1779745

5. Fairytale of me and Jack living happily ever after New York
View attachment 1779751

6. Step Into My Bed, Jack Christmas
View attachment 1779764

7. Driving Home to Jack for Christmas
View attachment 1779770

8. Wonderful Christmastime
View attachment 1779775

9. Do They Know It's Christmas?
View attachment 1779784

10. Merry Xmas Everybody
View attachment 1779786
Aah @Starttheline you are banter. 🤟✌What a
day Jack on Lions Den. Ordered my JGLegs Calendar lovely. I also like when JG says YeahNo🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just catching up in Lion's Den. He's so cute man.

I'm annoyed because I snogged several unknowns in the cheesy room at Gatecrasher, but would not have been there at the same time as him 🥲

Also we are kindred spirits re tea and coffee 🥰

Glad he got his ankles out for us. Wish he'd accidentally hit Josh with a dart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
what happened where’s the dick where’s the dick where’s the dick WHEres theDICK I love him how have people still not got their Christmas tree up yet wtf I keep trying to persuade people to love him
AF2467E8-B89F-4D3B-8785-0CEA6986ADA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
all of you are peasants how can you not have your trees up we’re days into december!!!
I’m aiming for tomorrow but there’s a duck off pile of washing in the space so it’s either do the ironing and then the tree or just ignore it and stick some fairly lights on the washing basket and call it a day. Number two is looking so much more appealing right now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just done with Dirty Dancing and now on to Love Actually. How to single at Xmas time 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just done with Dirty Dancing and now on to Love Actually. How to single at Xmas time 😭😭
I just gave Love Actually a rewatch, too. God, Andrew Lincoln is a beautiful man. And the only reason I watched The Walking Dead.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I just got my tree and box of decor delivered to me today as they did not fit in the car with me and the horse dog and all our stuff last weekend. (I use my parents' basement as my storage unit.)

Might put it up today, might take a nap. Leaning toward a nap right now. Feel like tit, mentally, so maybe that will help.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.