Jack Grealish #92 sorry to newsstand.co.uk, but if we don't get our jack cover we will make u pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you read the new threesome with John and Ruben? You'll like it
will I? I was gonna read it but replace Ruben's name with someone else cause I generally think he's about as sexy as jacks World Cup promo photos?? I saw it and was like ffs why kill the mood with him BUT I'll read it at some point defo

Reactions: 7
will I? I was gonna read it but replace Ruben's name with someone else cause I generally think he's about as sexy as jacks World Cup promo photos?? I saw it and was like ffs why kill the mood with him BUT I'll read it at some point defo
He and Jack are at opposite ends of the train so you could pretend its just John and Jack

Reactions: 7
It's one of the sexiest things I have read in ages.

Reactions: 5
got a few for u babs:
mad posish but like it

ooh big stretch

same josep, same

violent vpl but somehow not the worst I’ve seen

fuck off

last villa training sesh bum bum, I love that colour on his arse

this mans face really says it ALL? his tongue and everything, I get it I reallllly do

no words

one of my favs and first saved photos of the peach

as you were

Reactions: 13
That was delightful. The stretching one and the one with Pep are my favs.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.