Jack Grealish #92 sorry to newsstand.co.uk, but if we don't get our jack cover we will make u pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he wearing red pants in this one.

Also, when writing my story, I kept calling it an ass because it felt sexier than bum or arse, but I never say ass in real life.
omg girl the deliberation over what to refer to it as is REAL haha I had this with every body part. everything sounds cringe or dodgy in one way or another. I committed to the traditional term arsecheeks

• Heart
Reactions: 6
omg girl the deliberation over what to refer to it as is REAL haha I had this with every body part. everything sounds cringe or dodgy in one way or another. I committed to the traditional term arsecheeks
I use buttocks and now I'm crying cos I sound like a Victorian :ROFLMAO: 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I use buttocks and now I'm crying cos I sound like a Victorian :ROFLMAO: 😭
I think I’ve used buttocks. It’s all so cringe, I hate thinking of what words to use.

We shouldn’t even be thinking of it with Mormons present though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I’ve used buttocks. It’s all so cringe, I hate thinking of what words to use.

We shouldn’t even be thinking of it with Mormons present though.
When I write the Jack as a mormon bishop fic with his 46 Tattle sister wives I'll defo use RUMP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
ahahahah remember the hysteria over this where everyone pretended to ignore the 40 emblazoned on his back for ages
41441561-ab2c045158c8de986bcd459c2832c6cc.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.