Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

loveheartlipsxo

Sasha is his first and only love ( I think )
They’re comfy and they’re both very vulnerable right now. ( obv Jack more so )

I think he’ll keep her around until a major scandal happens in a couple months when he’s settled in and back to his ways.
He’s absolutely hilarious for liking / unliking Lillies photo tho…. 😂

p.s wag thread is brutal booo

Reactions: 11

Miffy29

VIP Member
Some headbands I ordered on Amazon arrived tonight and now my hubby wants to know if I ordered them cos Jack wears one 😩🤣🤣🤣 (I didn't, my hair is thinning from chemotherapy so it helps my hair look thicker!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 702152
In my head I am Pep and Jack is confessing his undying love for me.

His speech went like

I want ya as my wifey, for lifey
Girl you got me going crazy

Sasha couldn’t relate

😭😭😭
I am howling at this.
But I fear that level of poetic speech may be beyond him.

View attachment 702263

i’m turning into a right soft arse cos normally i’m like FUCKIN TELL THEM PEP and hoping they get ripped a new arsehole in the changing rooms at half time. but i saw this and was like hang on you leave him alone and be nice.

i can’t decide if he looks nervous or is just trying to figure out what he’s saying 🤣🤣
He 💯 doesn’t understand a word.
His whole expression screams “ya wahhhht?”

Last edited:
  • Haha

QueenL

VIP Member
Cousin Sasha and Mumma Grealish look a little bored by the whole event. If JG needs a more enthusiastic support crew then look no further….. 🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️
I don't like all those caps, bucket hats and bandanas she wears all the time. She has nice hair and looks way prettier when it's out without any accessories.

The fact that fan page posted them pics makes me think it's sasha because she can't on her normal page as jack probably don't want her to

Because it sasha who runs that fan page maybe?
The worst of all is that this is probably true. I doubt anyone went to the event to take pictures of Sasha; and wasn't that account private before or was it another one?

Kelly112330

I love this picture of him 🥵 I just wanna kiss his face all over 😩😩

Im all in my feels today nursing a very very sore head (self inflicted) so excuse the soppiness.

anyway back to business

pllhea iykyk

oh and whilst I was writing this I remembered that I messaged mounts insta last night declaring my undying love and to ktbffh 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ FML 😂😂

• Haha