Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashhhy

Girls I’m going for definite. Me and my friend are driving down. Six hour round trip come at me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
I’d go if I could but see I’ve got this thing called a job, and it likes to suck all the fun out of my life but it does pay me very nicely every 28 days so swings and roundabouts 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Pink Ginger

God Everton lost 4-0 ! I think Pickford must have seen this thread and been distracted by the thought of all the arse eating!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Jen667

VIP Member
To whoever is going tomorrow: if you are arrested we will all club together for your bail.

• Haha

VoodooChile

Oh my God! I’d be drenched too ygm 😉. I can’t believe how close you got to our cult leader.

• Haha

ashhhy

so who do we have on the ground at the etihad tomorrow for content?
Meee 🙋🏼‍♀️ I’ve just tanned and shaved my legs and my boyfriend was like I don’t even get this treatment anymore 😂 soz hun you’re not Jack Grealish. If I get close enough to kick his face I’m gonna look alright doing it

• Haha

cornflower

VIP Member

another good medical compilation ❤

so tempted to pull a sickie tomorrow so I can finally watch the match on iplayer undisturbed then hop over to Manchester for the evening...

• Heart

QueenL

VIP Member
I still wonder if he actually has cheated. I can’t believe a story hasn’t come out apart from “that” picture.
You have the photo! I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Also, people on the Wags threads said he was on Raya, and people have sent proof to her, but it seems she always blocks them. He slid into the DMs of that Love Island girl and Anne-Marie (doubt he was trying to make conversation with either of them. And I'm sure plenty of girls have slept with him without telling anything to anyone. I would not if I was lucky to have an ONS with him.

And I really think them saying they have been on and off is just to not make Sasha look like an idiot for allowing that behaviour.

I think she wants a baby, but there is no way he is ready for it.

cbfit

Chatty Member
545B848E-F349-430F-84CF-33E7D1BDF7CE.jpeg

i’m turning into a right soft arse cos normally i’m like FUCKIN TELL THEM PEP and hoping they get ripped a new arsehole in the changing rooms at half time. but i saw this and was like hang on you leave him alone and be nice.

i can’t decide if he looks nervous or is just trying to figure out what he’s saying 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
Think I will be sticking to this thread from now on, mentioned some things I saw from their precious villa fans on Twitter and I got shut down 😭 at least you lot on here can actually take a joke and have a bit of banter regardless of who you support 😂

lalalanded

VIP Member
So true for me too…Anyone like him in normal life would get a massive fuck off…but not Jack🤣 it’s the Grealish effect😂
The clothes, the dumbness, the sliders, I don't even like Midlands accents and here I am utterly obsessed and I don't know why!!!! Very worried about myself right now.

• Haha

rosierose91

Chatty Member
yeah, he was willing to take a 50% pay cut to stay but the league regulations made it impossible. la liga rules mean there’s a salary cap which limits player wages and acquisition costs to 70 percent of the clubs revenue. because of covid, they needed to get rid of loads of salaries in the team to be able to afford to resign him. he’s technically classed as a new player because his contract has expired. barcelona are trying to blame la liga regulations but they should have started offloading other players before now to bring in some revenue.

so he was expecting to end his career at his boyhood club but now they’re unable to sign him so he’s being forced to find somewhere else to play.
I also LOVE that you bring the actual football knowledge to this thread.. on behalf of us all.. thank you 🤘🏻

Reactions: 12

anon12

Chatty Member
Unpopular opinion but does anyone else prefer the threads like this, im comparison to the constant thirst

I'm just here for the tea 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12