Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jen667

VIP Member
I'm seriously concerned that he has been ordered to wear shorts that are not two sizes too small. What cruelty is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

rosierose91

Chatty Member
RECAP

- it’s City’s first game with Jack in the squad
- he’s on the bench but we are getting the content we deserve
- whoever is posting on social media on behalf of MC needs a pay rise (also are you a secret tattler?)
- Pickford still allegedly eats arse
- Jack having his medical is still doing stuff
- His fashion choices are sometimes awful but still does stuff
- I will never listen to viva la Vida in the same way again??!
- it’s Saturday night, things are about to get wild..

anything else girls

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’ve seen little kids in the crowd with hair bands on who don’t even have long hair 😭 I don’t think some people realise how much impact this guy has had and what a star he is going to be ❤

• Heart
Just looking at all the pictures posted of him today... why is he such a ride it’s actually not fair at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
She’s going to do her best to claim her man now, it may be because her followers have tripled since the Euros as well. Gotta get herself a nice nest egg in case he drops her.
My mates convinced that if he does give her an allowance she saves half of it cause there is no way she’s spending it on her wardrobe with the tackiness/cheapness of some of her clothes

• Haha

cbfit

Chatty Member
yeah i’m bunking off work early no way can i see you all post content and know i’m literally down the road. see you there tattlers. i’ll be the one screaming ‘DOES JORDAN EAT ASS, YES OR HELL YES?’

• Haha
  • Heart

unreal83

Wonder what day to day life is going to be like now - how do you actually process everything that has happened in the last week? Like they surely must not have a minute to sit and think about it all it’s crazy.

i have this suit 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Plot twist @cbfit is actually Sasha 😉

JOKES 😂

• Haha