Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
ummmm just chatting to a lad in the pub who supports city. That’s it ladies I’m getting married xoxo
Update you’re all invited to the wedding 😉 unless Jack suddenly asks me out then it’s off but for now it’s on xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Geexoxo

VIP Member
One glass of red deep and me and my friend are sat pissing in the bar making plans for me to run off with Jack 😭😭 also we’ve just ordered a wine and it tastes fuckin grim 🤮
convinced we’re drinking hand sanitizer with red food colouring tbh

• Haha
  • Sick

cbfit

Chatty Member
i can’t actually deal with the amount of abuse football players get on social media. even over one tiny mistake. pickford is getting crucified on twitter. jack seems to be public enemy number one atm 🤣

• Haha

Shoequeen91

VIP Member
Let’s face it this is a gossip site, it’s not meant to be serious in the premise of it all though the option is there 🤷🏻‍♀️

Gizmo24

VIP Member
View attachment 702987
Also the fucking peach on him here! He’s definitely been doing extra lower body workouts (😏😏😏😏😏), his body is fucking beyond supreme lately
Was all that thrusting he did in mykonos 😆

I wanna see what’s underneath them shorts 🥵
Love when his bottom lip disappears like this. Few of him like that when we lost the euros.

Someone needs to screen grab the first bit when he does his collar on slowmo the walk towards the camera. Can't work out how to screenshot on my new phone 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I mean it won't much difference haha at least he is gonna be with his friends I'm just hoping something anything gets leaked. Hopfully nudes 😉😉.

Good spot as well
I feel we got close with the Avengers WhatsApp mole - damnit, I wish we knew who it was. It's only a matter of time though - these boys are dumber than a bag of rocks.

• Haha

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Keep it on tattle
Thread locked because countless people are breaking the rules to spam elsewhere and trying to create their own private cliques. Keep it on tattle is the main rule. Don't create a new one.

Tattle is open to everyone and is not somewhere to spam.

Always report if you see the rules being broken to stop threads from getting locked again.

Hairraiser

VIP Member
While I flippin love that he is playing, I’m shocked that pep has brought him on. I think he knows it’s going to pens tbh…