Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t cope with the content already. He is just too adorable. His hugs look the BEST. I want him to hang off the back of me 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just popping to the Big Asda with a perfect ponytail, after spending the day looking like a boiled egg. Why is that always the way?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
If they carry on like this I’m gonna need to give up either work or the kids just to have time to analyse it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awww I love all these new photos. That team one is definite school photo with the naughty little tit pissing about on the front row.

It's all fun now but I don't want my heart broken for a second time 😭

On 2nd viewing that team one is adorable, all of them. They look so happy and relaxed. Love the boys.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
on the flip side, sasha has just posted a photo set in a god awful outfit looking grumpy as duck

is that catty? idk but gal PLEASE

• Haha
Reactions: 8
on the flip side, sasha has just posted a photo set in a god awful outfit looking grumpy as duck

is that catty? idk but gal PLEASE
I thought that 🤣 I don't get the socks with those shoes either but I am over 40 so not in touch with fashion....thank duck 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.