Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please keep us updated. Now I’m invested in the saga of the punching bag.

Reactions: 6
i had a dream that shop shop kept getting dragged into this grate hole thing by demons and she wasn’t even bothered she was just like can u stop i’m trying to have a conversation
was really weird

Reactions: 9
OK - I think I've calmed down enough to post now.

I was at the Chelsea game on Weds, with my lad and RLF.
Great win, good game, but what did that MAN do at the end?
he came and stood right next to us with no top on????????????? (front row for my child sins)
Took his match shirt off, then proceeded to peel the compression shirt off.. and I had to pretend I wasn't bothered (Sparing the feelings of RLF).
Sadly he gave the shirt to some random - RUDE

Since then - my hormones are all over the place and I'm bleeding at the wrong time. (TMI)
I BLAME HIM. I blame him guys.

He's vile. So pale and beautiful, it makes me want to claw my eyes out.
That is all

Reactions: 21
OMG

Is this your hand at the far left hand side? Please sir, can I have your shirt?

Reactions: 9
OMG

Is this your hand at the far left hand side? Please sir, can I have your shirt?

View attachment 1721665
SADLY NOT
we were about 4 people along from the lady in the bobble hat, my child was sat on the barrier JACK??

please sir can I have your shirt

I'm not sure I could deal with the shame of me appearing on Getty Images snatching the shirt from my lads hands and burying my face into it.
fuck it, yes I could.

Reactions: 13
I was at Brownie camp during France 98 and I won a bag if sweets for guessing that Croatia would come 3rd, I'm pretty sure I got the score right too
Your obviously some kind of mystic Meg so what's the deal, is football coming home? And is the every to return? Winning lottery numbers would also be highly appreciated

Reactions: 6
You’d think he could have walked just a few steps further for the CHILD. What a bastard.

Reactions: 8
Were you close enough to smell him?

Reactions: 2
I’m speechless on your behalf but also fuming he chose a randomer not your son (you). So near yet so far.

Were you close enough to smell him?
Thanks for asking, I would also like to know but felt it was too early to discuss smelling him.

Reactions: 4
I’m speechless on your behalf but also fuming he chose a randomer not your son (you). So near yet so far.

Thanks for asking, I would also like to know but felt it was too early to discuss smelling him.
Never too early, friend

Reactions: 3

I don't think I smelt him...... I feel like I wouldn't have been the responsible mother I'm supposed to be if I'd have got a strong whiff.

also NEVER TOO EARLY

You’d think he could have walked just a few steps further for the CHILD. What a bastard.
yes, for the CHILD!
such a tease.

Nah... It's fine Jack. We're playing the long game, I can wait. (I can't)

Reactions: 5
We need to get you to VIP by year end, or I'm resigning

Pls more shit posting

Reactions: 5
Goodness I love you mad lot. Nowhere else could you spill your perfectly sane (others might say otherwise) inner musings and outer ramblings and just be accepted wholeheartedly. Dreamboats the lot of you.

@rosierose91 glad that you recovered enough to share, sorry you didnt get a sniff. I would love to see the footage of this.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.