Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s it so sexy? I feel so basic that watching him have a fight turns me on so much.

Reactions: 8
Why’s it so sexy? I feel so basic that watching him have a fight turns me on so much.
he is acting sinfully*, i don't like it. this is not my man of the cloth.

*lust is not classed as a sin if it involves jack and tattlers or jack and certain men

Oh why's he so hot. And it's always mount getting in there between him isn't it.....

I want him to shove me, shove me gag me and make me beg

Last edited:
Mr Jumpy is taking the piss, he text me this morning to tell me he was ‘meeting with some Slovenian monks’ and then sent me this. I have had to pretend I haven’t been deep in unholy thoughts about father bae for the past 24 hours (btw @Sarararah ur latest offering has been living rent free in my head since I read it so prolly a good job the other half is in a monastery lol)

Reactions: 7
omg just remembered it’s the squad announcement in like 15 mins

give the people what they want garage

Reactions: 10
If bae doesn't upload an insta of either running around the training ground naked or dancing with Skye I'll get the ick

Yes bae

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Was listening on radio 5 in the car and my sat nav piped up as his name was announced so he was the only one I didn't hear! A nervous minute

Reactions: 4
Congrats Bae… more of this please

Also ditch the headband… time for something new.

Also fuck Conor Gallagher.

Reactions: 14
Congratulations sweet Bae

Please play like this so you don’t overheat in Qatar

Reactions: 11
Pleased for madders too, besties together.

But I am RAGING for Tammy! How is Gallagher in over Tammy!!?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.