Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
same but We Belong Together (also @ jack)

why are your TBTs always dead good? mine’s some boring wintery songs today
Have you got this one? I have no idea why they do two, both ~official ones made by Spotify, with the same name. I feel like the OG one used to be called #ThrowbackThursday instead? I follow both and know what the cool one is because has alot more followers than this one

CONFUSION REIGNED AND WE ALL GOT WET.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
are you on spotify cornbab?
yeah I’m not that away with the fuckin fairies 😂❤

Have you got this one? I have no idea why they do two, both ~official ones made by Spotify, with the same name. I feel like the OG one used to be called #ThrowbackThursday instead? I follow both and know what the cool one is because has alot more followers than this one

CONFUSION REIGNED AND WE ALL GOT WET.

this is what I’ve got yeah! the one that comes up for me is always different and inferior to the ones you link. I mean this one’s alright, it’s a vibe, but I just want pop hits tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Don’t know if you all already know but here’s the TV channels for the England games.

1668076486229.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yeah I’m not that away with the fuckin fairies 😂❤

this is what I’ve got yeah! the one that comes up for me is always different and inferior to the ones you link. I mean this one’s alright, it’s a vibe, but I just want pop hits tbh
ahahaha
I thought you might’ve had Apple Music or something 🥺 I didn’t think u were JG level don’t u worry

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
This page was still open when I got into my car and Lily Allen started blasting through the speakers, but it said "Jack Grealish U OK hun" on the screen and for a second, it was nice to believe that he'd text me to see if I was alright

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Baes HELP meeeee

I need to see angry bae again, the way he just BODYSLAMMED into him 🥵

I can't find it anywhere.

if anyone finds it I'll make a ridiculous tiktok of it to unholy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have bought a front row ticket for the England v Ukraine game in March, this doesn't give quite the same energy as getting Row A tickets for Mcfly in 2005.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I have bought a front row ticket for the England v Ukraine game in March, this doesn't give quite the same energy as getting Row A tickets for Mcfly in 2005.
Way more exciting than McFly!
Baes HELP meeeee

I need to see angry bae again, the way he just BODYSLAMMED into him 🥵

I can't find it anywhere.

if anyone finds it I'll make a ridiculous tiktok of it to unholy

Plus the incident last year 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.