Jack Grealish #88 U OK hun? Inbox me xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so hoping he would of done a kovacic (or however it's spelt 🤣) those puma pants he had on are those peachy ones 🤌🤌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
good morning I am hormonal and SO JEALOUS OF THOSE WOMEN GETTING THE SHIRT AND SEEING HIS NIPS UP CLOSE.
pulling ma hair out baby dolls xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
i am SO excited for the squad announcement today. really interested to see who’s gonna be included considering everyone is bleeping injured

• Heart
Reactions: 6
i am SO excited for the squad announcement today. really interested to see who’s gonna be included considering everyone is bleeping injured
Most of the injured ones will probably be included knowing Garage.

I just know I’m going to have that frantic moment when I cannot for the life of me see the letters that make up Jack Grealish on the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most of the injured ones will probably be included knowing Garage.

I just know I’m going to have that frantic moment when I cannot for the life of me see the letters that make up Jack Grealish on the screen.
I'd be shocked if he's not in. Hope he scores his next goal at the WC and gets to do his goal celebration.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd be shocked if he's not in. Hope he scores his next goal at the WC and gets to do his goal celebration.
I’m 99.99% certain he’s in, but I can never see his name on the screen when the team is announced. Everything just merges and I PANIC.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
i wonder if kyle walker will be included? he’s due back from injury soon isn’t he?
I think it would be a massive risk, but he’s one of the faves so will probably be in. As will Kalvin even though he’s only played for half an hour. It’s ridiculous really.

Both players will now play the best football of their careers over the next few weeks and score every single one of England’s goals.

Reactions: 2
i wonder if kyle walker will be included? he’s due back from injury soon isn’t he?
One of the main City journos thinks he's definitley in, he was apparently getting a lot of congratulatory looking hugs on the touchline last night. Even if he can't play immediately, I expect Gaz wants him there for his leadership and experience. Much like Coady who will never be first choice to play, but is good for the squad.

Reactions: 2
This is bringing back all the Euros sadness. I almost cried and RLF left the house to stomp around for a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Father Bae is praying for his filthy little identical fuckboy twin’s inclusion in the England squad 🙏📿

1668072875077.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.