Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that the Jack we all want

Glad you’re back

Reactions: 4
Welcome back!

Reactions: 2
fuck me i want a 3 sum with laura and jg would give up a leg for it
Right? I would happily lick both their arseholes

At one point seriously I thought I was DONE on the fics, but covid enduced boredom got Offside finished.
I'll do more Chelsea and Jack after we've seen shar delights the world cup bring us!

Reactions: 7

At one point seriously I thought I was DONE on the fics, but covid enduced boredom got Offside finished.
I'll do more Chelsea and Jack after we've seen shar delights the world cup bring us!
Just read Jack and Laura these two are my absolute favourites . I hope you feel better soon. I am sure staying home and writing will help so please don’t rush back to work!

Reactions: 3
I'm saving all the updates up until I finish my story, scared I'll subconsciously copy someone
Oh no, I love these updates, something to look forward to each day

Love Chelsea and jack. Hoping to read about their wedding
Glad your back

Reactions: 1
Oh no, I love these updates, something to look forward to each day

Love Chelsea and jack. Hoping to read about their wedding
Glad your back
Oh no I mean reading other people's updates. I'm still plowing on with mine

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.