Jack Grealish #87 Ain’t no Grease lightening, in fact, it's ducking frightening

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he just looks like a slimey bastard without it man. he’s all cuddly boyfriend with a beard

did sasha get a tattoo

View attachment 1697039
wow so edgy

(no shade to anyone who has a moon tat I love moons I just hate that she gets to see and touch bae's moon [doubt she tastes it tho so at least that's a positive])

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Bab, I still love you. Beard or no beard im not picky!
I am feral at the moment tho-a man at work rolled his sleeves up to reveal extremely attractive hairy arms and I almost sneezed there and then. Yes it’s been a while since I touched a real man what can I say?! Does this mean I can go to the front of the Jack queue??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw a poll on another thread before where your vote was publicly visible!! why have we lost this privilege?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 2
He’s the type of bloke that if he got one tattoo… he’d have a sleeve of meaningless tit in six months.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
have that same tattoo and like most fine line small tattoos it eventually started to bleed out a little and now my little moon looks more like a banana 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.