Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed my first one so am on a later one. Half the carriages are locked so it is rammed. I've been stood up for an hour, 30 more minutes to go. Two men with bikes have also got on and people are ranting and taking photos. I was hoping for a nice quiet sit down to write my silly little story ☹ also, I unexpectedly started my period and had no kit so bought some emergency stuff at the station hoping to use the train toilet but can't get to it and I'm worried about gravity and am in substantial pain. Oh and I got wet in the rain.

Woe is me tax

View attachment 1696586
I hope you'll soon be home and snuggle up on your couch and be the most comfortable you can be. Lots of love and hugs to you, girlie <3

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am, thank you. 5 minutes from home and he's dropped the NHS chat.

Favourite beard moment, in memoriam
Not necessarily my fave but I just love his face and his freckle and I can’t find LumberJack on my phone.

1667326871797.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Girls, not been on recently cause I've been working but saw the pics last night and made a weird noise in the staff room.
I'm bleeping horrified, Sasha looks amazing (no idea why the duck she's got a T-Birds jacket on cause Sandy never had one, but I digress...) ABE looks sleazy and awful, major ick, hate it... never repeat it again.

Also fully buying into this damage control before the WC theory, trying to make him look like a saint.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Bold statement from me here girls but I honestly think I hate Zuko Jack (Not Bae, shove it up your arse JG) MORE than LumberJack.
He's gone too far this time...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've never been, is it worth a visit or are you being sarcastic?
I am almost always being sarcastic on here bab. It is absolutely not worth a visit, it is awful and a total waste of money

There are far nicer Christmas things to do in London if you are here. I'm at the Southbank winter festival this week and will report back my findings.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I am almost always being sarcastic on here bab. It is absolutely not worth a visit, it is awful and a total waste of money

There are far nicer Christmas things to do in London if you are here. I'm at the Southbank winter festival this week and will report back my findings.
I thought so, it seemed like an out of character rec.

Saw the Manchester markets being set up today and although I cannot abide them anymore (same goes for the Birmingham one), it made me feel a tiny bit festive.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Winter Wonderland - is that the one in Hyde Park? I can confirm it sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.