Jack Grealish #86 It's almost Halloween, please show us your peen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot comprehend how this is the same man. These men really be out here beard fishing us. I remember my ex shaved his off once and got in the car and screamed and told the bald face twit to get out

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I've reached the bottom of the barrel, where I'm feeling so slutty, so desperate for it, as filthy as they like, and lowering my standards where Jack can duck me as Danny zucko, Kyle Walker can duck me as Mel B and piss on and in me, and Harry Kane can duck me on the toilet without even having to put a paper bag on his head.
serious_whiteboard_js5 (1)~2.png

I cannot comprehend how this is the same man. These men really be out here beard fishing us. I remember my ex shaved his off once and got in the car and screamed and told the bald face twit to get out
I wonder if Skye ran away and cried like toddlers do when their daddies shave their beard.

Vicci: "witch, I told you not to trust him!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh no. What’s happening?
I missed my first one so am on a later one. Half the carriages are locked so it is rammed. I've been stood up for an hour, 30 more minutes to go. Two men with bikes have also got on and people are ranting and taking photos. I was hoping for a nice quiet sit down to write my silly little story ☹ also, I unexpectedly started my period and had no kit so bought some emergency stuff at the station hoping to use the train toilet but can't get to it and I'm worried about gravity and am in substantial pain. Oh and I got wet in the rain.

Woe is me tax

Screenshot_20220918-084419_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
I missed my first one so am on a later one. Half the carriages are locked so it is rammed. I've been stood up for an hour, 30 more minutes to go. Two men with bikes have also got on and people are ranting and taking photos. I was hoping for a nice quiet sit down to write my silly little story ☹ also, I unexpectedly started my period and had no kit so bought some emergency stuff at the station hoping to use the train toilet but can't get to it and I'm worried about gravity and am in substantial pain. Oh and I got wet in the rain.

Woe is me tax

View attachment 1696586
Thoughts and prayers with you brother, that is horrible. Do you have far to go at the other end? If its just started then hopefully your period won't cause too much damage on the way? We've all been there 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Half an hour in an UberDog, if i can get one. It started a while ago but I've been stuck in meetings 😫 also, and maybe the worst part, I'm wearing heeled boots so have achy feet

Now I've broken a nail.

• Sad
  • Heart

Woe is me tax

View attachment 1696586
That’s so tit, I’m sorry. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Woe is me tax

View attachment 1696586
Tell everyone they must move and leave you in peace to write us stories about Beardy Bae.

His skin was as ill prepared for this as we were. Even Baby Jack looked better because his skin was used to the exposure. This is so wrong and so devastating bro 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Half an hour in an UberDog, if i can get one. It started a while ago but I've been stuck in meetings 😫 also, and maybe the worst part, I'm wearing heeled boots so have achy feet

Now I've broken a nail.
Nice warm bath for you when you get in 🥺

• Heart
Poll? 💔

Ick level?
Beard or no beard?

We need to start the Christmas songs polling but it feels way too late in the thread to start thinking about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This was just on my insta, I don’t think it will take him long to have this much facial hair.
206E15F7-9183-4A92-93EC-DB60C5DC7AD4.jpeg

• Heart

Now I've broken a nail.
❤❤❤ glass of wine and a warm bath 🥺🥺🥺

this is the jg i picture in your story

4F8C72D9-3840-4B6A-A645-C2BD76882715.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Tell everyone they must move and leave you in peace to write us stories about Beardy Bae.

His skin was as ill prepared for this as we were. Even Baby Jack looked better because his skin was used to the exposure. This is so wrong and so devastating bro 💔
I'll have to work through the night. I just want to write about the photoshoot where he's holding his pipe

In an UberDog now and the driver is telling me his entire medical history.

OMG he's taken me on a diversion and just pointed out his GP office.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'll have to work through the night. I just want to write about the photoshoot where he's holding his pipe

In an UberDog now and the driver is telling me his entire medical history.

OMG he's taken me on a diversion and just pointed out his GP office.
Are you safe?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.